Thread: Grandview Info Requested

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grandview Info Requested

I am looking forward to the Grandview race next week. I was wondering if we were going to get any warm-ups. If so what time will we be able to take to the track. Being we were never on this track before I think a few laps of warm-ups will be very helpful getting used to it and setting up the cars before the race. Also, on the front page, it doesn't say when the pits open.
    Thanks
    Bill Stockert
    310 Big Car
    Last edited by 310fig8; 07-13-2008 at 07:45 AM.

since it is getting within a week away and im suprise no-one asked this before but is there going to be any track preperations that day, or are we going to just run however the saturday night show ends...?as far as practice i think this is a good idea. some guys and gals are used to racing on dirt but for the most part there are some dirt virgins out there that may not make it through turn one with out causing a 25 car pile up...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Wink It's as clear as mud...

I can tell you that the pits open at 1:00. As far as warm ups/practice that probably will be up to the track management. I have no idea what they plan to do as far as prepping the track for us on Sunday either. Wasn't that helpful?
    Joe and Erin are at Big Diamond today, so I'm sure when Joe gets the chance, he'll be better able to answer your questions.
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

We were informed when we got the date that the track WILL be groomed, that it is a Saturday night ritual of Bruce's to do so. Pits do open at 1 and any other info Joe can get to you...he's not done scrubbing the dirt off from today yet, lol!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Done scrubbing!

Ok, I have filled in the blanks!

Pits open 1PM.
    Practice? Ask Matt that day, see what he says...pretty much I can tell you ... no.
    Transponders will be $15 to rent from NEETS ... or else if you have your own ...$0. Brackets will be $10 IF you need one.... We will have a little of each, new and old types, so we can help make due depending on which style bracket you have...

Transponders... See my next post in the new thread for details...give me a minute or so to type it up though!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

NO PRACTICE ITS AN ENDURO just go out and run. have some fun
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-14-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: practiEce?...Matt must have been excitied with all those CAPS
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Thread Information