Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: T.C. with no ride for 2009?????

RichKeator

T.C. with no ride for 2009?????

so word on the block is that Eddie Whelen has had about enough of the racing thing??? Teddy will be in a "BORROWED" car on Thursday night at Thompson. Heard from a pretty good source that it will be a borrowed car from the Grigas team and possably an old car of the Whelen team??? any other words on this one?

Interesting they registered the 36 for Thursday, now pulled it???
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

RichKeator
    from what I was told, the car and team will be there, but in a borrowed car from possibly the Bobby Grigas team?? It possibly is an old 36 car/ Northeast race car... My source was contacted on relettering the car for Brad LaFountain but in the end the tins from the 36 fit the car with it being an old car... I just sent you a myspace message about it actually

Sorry, don't do myspace much. Just got name so no one else could use it.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

RichKeator
    well I figured I'd send you the message on there to find an official word on it... I also see that SHAWN is on right now... maybe he'll start hitting the phone on this one in the AM??? before the show tomorrow

I heard that Eddie has 2 brand new Troyer cars being built for next year and 3 new Hutter motors on order . What is the big deal about a borrowed car ? So the team had bad luck with its motors . With the motors in North Carolina being rebuilt , Eddie could have sat out Thompson but he has a way to stay in the points and keep going . Thanks Eddie for all you do for this team.

RichKeator
    like i said, its what i heard... as we know is racing alot is he said she said... which is why i put it out there to see if anyone eles knew any other information on it

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    Quote Originally Posted by Slotcar View Post
    I heard that Eddie has 2 brand new Troyer cars being built for next year and 3 new Hutter motors on order . What is the big deal about a borrowed car ? So the team had bad luck with its motors . With the motors in North Carolina being rebuilt , Eddie could have sat out Thompson but he has a way to stay in the points and keep going . Thanks Eddie for all you do for this team.
    I just got off the phone with Ted. What Slotcar said the reason for the "borrowed" car is exactly right.
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

RichKeator
    good to hear

I think slotcar knows what he is talking about!!

I may have twisted the whole 2 Troyer cars and Hutter motors on order story but the rest is fact . Eddie is doing whatever it takes to keep going this season . We are all behind him no matter what his decision is at the end of the year .

Isn't he running Ford's ?

WOW! thats big, I believe they had been running all ford this year, still think if you can afford them that Hutter is tops, jmo

hutters

cars with hutters 70-75-5-93-58-4-11-19.there a dime a dozen,more and more all the time

Thread Information