Nobody said this discussion was closed Steven, silly! Our meeting isn't until the end of September, after that, a decision will be made. I'm glad that opinions are still coming in, it's good to hear from people that run at other tracks.

Speaking of other tracks, we were at Riverhead Raceway out in LI yesterday for their enduros. (1/4 mile asphalt high banked oval) They've been doing enduros since 1986. You want to see an enduro, let me tell you something. 52 cars started in the 8 cyl race and 10 finished. They leave the cars where they are, AND they do NOT stop the race to get the drivers out. The only time they throw a red is if a car rolls over either on it's side or it's lid, then it will get removed from the track. Other than that, it's wall to wall constant action. None of the cars/drivers left on the track got hit. When you get a flat or something else happens to your car, you go straight to the infield if you can make it, and your day is done, no pitting. Now some of you guys are saying, but only 10 out of 52 cars finished the race. They all know the rules, they all know what to expect, it's been done this way since 1986 there and you know what? There will be just as many cars there for the next one, there always is. Not saying that it's safe by any means, but just wanted to show how another track runs their enduros and that they still attract a lot of drivers.

As far as the sun dance goes, I've been doing some enduro dancing to build up to it, no slacking off at the 80 lap mark here!
Hey Nitty, why you trash talking for Sure Shot Shon? Are you his agent now?