Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Bub!!!

Way to go Bub!!!

Great year Chris You are your fathers son! the COOK
    The Grill Room as seen by "The Cook" 8,81x3,88

Great season, you deserved it!!

What A Crew!

To the entire crew, what a great job on the 81 this year. Ray another stellar year, John you can be quick to fix anything, Buddy,Matt,Andrew are the workhorses of the crew. Ohhh not to forget Heather , Lori, (video) Roger when he is not racing. Of coarse having Dynamite in the pit is always helpful. Oh and i kept them from starving The Cook
    The Grill Room as seen by "The Cook" 8,81x3,88

Congrats BUB....... Your the best....
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

daracer10
    u r the man, unforgetable season. best car out there...congrats!!!!!

without question the hardest working man in the pits this year. not only was he on top of his game. but, roger im sure will be the first to tell ya he would be no where without bub. On top of that he put time in on trucks that compete against roger, like the 97, or 41 or frankly anyone that would ask. on top of that he worked on the 98 LM week in and week out, his own charger car, and helped out guys that he competed against. such as the 89, 23, 30, or once again anyone that would have asked for help.

i ENJOY giving bub alot of crap about absolutley nothing, just to turn the screws and mess with him once in a while. but i wish i was the first to say congrats to one of the few "true racers" left at the track. a guy willing to help someone that he knows he could be racing side by side with when it comes down to it. A guy that does whatever it costs to make sure his car, rogers truck, dougs late model, dannys anything and whoever else might need help, that those cars are at the track come saturday 100%.

Congrats Bub, Buddy, Matt, Ray, and the entire Turbush Racing Crew on a great season and a well deserved CHAMPIONSHIP!
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Well deserved! Im sure this wont be your last. Awsome job Chris.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing

The Champ Is Here.....

CONGRATS Bub on winning the championship!!!

What a dominating season cuz with 12 top 3's in 13 starts. We're not done yet with 2 more races left.

You're THE BEST setup guy at the track, always running around on Saturday helping out anyone that asks. The past 3 years you've driven your a$$ off.

AWESOME JOB 81

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations on winning the 2008 Charger Championshp, Chris. You embody the true spirit of racing, helping even your competition, to keep our sport a truly competitive and enjoyable one to watch and enjoy.
    It's nice to see your hard work and devotion paid off. May you win many more.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Mortgage Guy
    Congrats on your championship, I am sorry I missed it. Very proud of you.

Mrs.Bulldozer
    Congrats to my hardworking hubby and crew - a well deserved championship! And Freddy - you brought tears to my eyes, thanks for all the kind words.

Honestly i would rather lose everyweek with my crew and family then to win with anyone else. Drivers don't win championships, familys win championships. Each and every person that works on the car, spots for the car, videos for the car, cheers for my car, cooks for everyone, and are friends with us becomes part of our family. So each and every person can hopefully take a part of this championship with them. To my wife who's the love of my life who lets me play softball in three different leagues, work on my race car every night, and still finds it in her heart to love me even though I'm never home in the summer. She is my soul mate. Mwaaaa. Thank you. RAY and John in the shop. Buddy,Matt,Roger,Mark,Andy,Larry,Kevin,Doug my Saturday warriors. Mom,Dad,Pat,Lori,Candee,Poppa O, Scotty O, Ny, Requan, Markie, Maddy, logan, Marissa, Ava,(Stephen O,Ally O Your Aunt Heather And i love You no matter what anyone tells you never forget that)My family it doesnt get better than them and to anyone i forgot.Thank you to all you guys.81
    Last edited by bulldozer; 08-31-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    Chris Turbush

turn1cowboy
    Yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa way to 81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great season Bub. Now let finish out the season with a win and climb the fence one last time!!!

Ellen Denniston
    Congratulations on your championship, like father, like son, Is that a good thing, YES.

Well deserved...Congrats Brother! Freddy couldnt have said it better. Definetly a role Model in my eyes.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Thread Information