Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to go Bub!!!

Congrats on a great season! There were a few times when you could have lost your cool and you didn't. You kept your head all season and you definitely earned this championship. You also have me sold on this "Turbush Set Up" . Is there a BB version of that set up hiding anywhere? Keep your phone on if I decide to un-retire my car next year.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Way to go 81!

Congrats to my brother!! His driving has gotten so good that I think it looks as good as my father out there. He has definately come a long way and I really hope I can drive as good as him and maybe get some knowledge of setups like he does. And that is awesome how he helps others out in the pit area (but there are times when i need his knowledge on some things and we have to track him down at someone elses pit area!! ) You earned this one brother and I try to learn as much as i can from you out there!!

h.p.
    congrats to the whole gang on your championship season,what more can anyone say your stats this year are amazing............so take the time to enjoy every great finish,all the highs and even the lows(not that there were many).guess you were just trying to be like your giants and become the champions only diferance is they got an awards banquet!lol..........so again CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE 81 GANG and to the driver youve come along way from the impatient kid throwin radios

A more hard working, dedicated group you will not find. Enjoy your first Champioship you desreve it.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

congrats bub, thats a long time coming, but hey man i said no better then 7th... lol, amazing season with those stats!

turbett

Smile

I just want to say congrats to my brother on an awesome year u have come such a long way and finally got what u deserved. You race just like dad and its exciting to watch and cheer u on each and every week. Everybody thats involved with the 81,8,88,and 98 what a great job gettin those cars ready each and every week. Roger also is doing such an awesome job for his first year im so proud to be your sister and your #1 fan. Now u can follow up next year and do the same and rog can be up there to. We all stick together like a family should no matter what. and marky looks up to you guys thats why he likes when u cheer him on and help him out. Thanks for that Now its time to GO CLUBBIN......

CONGRATS STRANGER

Congrats Bub and the entire clan (there really are too many of you to name) on an awsome season!
    Brunnhoelzl Motorsports 8x

Gone but Never Forgotten
    John Blewett III #66/#76
    Larry Costa #46

sround
    Congrats Bubbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! You had a ridiculas year! Never finsihed out of the top 4 i think! And i think that one week i picked you to finish there! LOL You def deserved it bro!

Chris Turbush, what can I say. This is truly one of the good guys out there. Chris congratulations to you, your crew, your family, your sponsors and all your fans. Let's be honest with no knock at all on previous champions, this could've been your third Championship already. For the first time you raced with your head every lap, paitent and just plain smooth. You never overdrove it or lost your cool. Congrats to you again on a well deserved Championship. It's nice to see one of the good guys win, a guy who doesn't forget where he came from. Now go get two in a row.
    There's nothing like an open wheel modified

Thread Information