Thread: East End Shootout Entry List & Lap Money Sponsors

East End Shootout Entry List & Lap Money Sponsors

I have put together a tentative entry list of expected entries into the 2nd Annual East End Shootout for October 11th, also is a list of people who have already purchased laps, we have nearly sold 2 complete sets of laps, and I only started today after the races, with more people already committing to purchasing laps!

ENTRY LIST:
    http://www.eastendkartracing.com/Sho...try%20List.htm

LAP SPONSORS:
    http://www.eastendkartracing.com/Lap...sor%20List.htm

If you are interested in purchasing a lap, please post on this topic how many laps you would like, and which laps in particular! The laps are $10 each

We are also looking for sponsors for the Hard Charger, Hard Luck and Halfway leader awards!

Also the entry list is a list of expected drivers, if you do not see your name and expect to race please let me know and I will update it! We are looking to draw 30-35 drivers, flyers will be handed out at the WKA nationals this weekend to draw more out of town drivers! This race WILL be huge.

The race winner will also recieve a JUMBO check courtesy of my vinyl company, Precision Graphics!

Justin Bonsignore

P.O.S Performance would like to sponser laps 25 and 35.

hey justin, EZ Motorsports would like to sponsor lap 34

Mortgage Guy
    Do we have any results from the racing from today??

Trevor Perry won saturday night in a great finish, due to caution lap, lots of guys ran out of gas. But, still had an exciting finish!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information