Racers, I feel I need to share with you, my experience at Waterford this past weekend, It all started on Friday , when we arrived at the track, The track promoter/owner Jerry Robinson, noticed our arrival. At which time he walked over and uninvitingly asked us who we were and what was our abilities in entering the race. He then asserted to us that it was a points race.In fact he made sure he told us that it was their last points race.We acknowledged what he said , and he took his teeth out of us and walked away,however what we didn't realize was that this would not be our last altercation with this neanderthal. We unloaded and then set up our car in the usual way. We were allowed then to practice all day on Friday. Upon tech inspection on Saturday ,the INEX tech inspectors,noticed our steering column bracket was made from aluminium. This bracket allows for adjustability of the position of the steering wheel for ease of entry and exit. It has no weight advantage or drivability advantage, However this bracket proved to be the scapegoat for an even bigger picture that we were now starting to see. To quickly set this scenario, Jason Palmer was winning the championship by four points over Michael Jervis. We then found out, as luck would have it, The car owner for Palmer was none other than the crooked Jerry Robinson, yes that's right , the owner of the track,(no impartiality there right?). The Inex officials had no problem allowing us to race,and even shot pictures of the steering bracket in question,almost in admiration. When it came time to qualify for the race, Timmy was strapped in and ready to race. At this time Jerry approached us and told us that he would not allow us to race.This was absolutely ridiculous because the officials had no problems with us racing, but this was just Jerry's ruling.He told us that it was his track and we were not racing. To speculate what this idiot's motive was, we can only think that it had something to do with Timmy knowing Jervis from previous racing. Jervis was in the points battle and Robinson had to make sure that his driver didn't win by talent,but by limiting the amount of cars that were on the track! What a way to win a championship! What a great idea! forget about track rules, safety officials and sportsman conduct.Let's just not allow anyone on the track that has any hint of being competitive.Needless to say that I was extremely angry at how this all unfolded,that we were led on all weekend, only to be told at the last minute by some moron that we could not race.Is that really how racing should be? Is this what we would find acceptable? If it is then what would be the point of racing at all ? Why wouldn't we just call it place assignments or follow the leader, but just don't pass him! Our only motive was to do what we really love doing ! Racing! that's all. We wanted to do some travelling and race and support other tracks outside of our area, only to be met with such ridiculous results. We spent a lot of money to go racing this weekend only to be robbed of it by this Robinson idiot, He definitely took our money and ran. we were told to leave and he refused to refund the money we all spent there. In conclusion , I wanted to share this with you, only in hopes that you all would join me in not Patronizing and supporting this track ever again! or anything that this Jerry Robinson is involved with ever again. Thank You. Kevin Strumpf