Thread: Driver Information Sheets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Driver Information Sheets

Does everyone remember the information sheets you all filled out last time...

They're b~a~c~k!

I have put up a link at the bottom of this thread so you can download and print it out ahead of time...or you can simply pick one up at the gate and fill it out.

Remember, these sheets serve two purposes...

1. We give them to the announcer so he has something to talk about when you are on the track...would you really want Mr. Garman to be up there shouting "Oh the 4 just took the 5 out...uh...I think that was Jim and Mike..." or would you rather have him say... "Turn number 4, Mike Doe just plowed through the Smiths Auto Salvage #5 of Jim smith!" ...sounds better huh?

2. Most importantly...emergency information. There are a lot of drivers who come to the races alone or with only one person who is usually a friend. If something were to happen...who do we call? NOT GHOSTBUSTERS!!! I would like to know if the driver has a significant other we can contact AND what allergies they mght have... Hey, someone could be allergic to bees...when they get stung...who would know? I bet we would all know when they fall over and swell up!

Thank you for you cooperation with these...last time this was a big help!

http://www.neetsracing.com/public/Dr...on%20Sheet.doc

...plus...if anyone drives off with a transponder...I know how to get it back without having to send you a bill!
    Last edited by CJfilms; 10-15-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information