Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Report on modifieds on Speed Report tonight

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography

Report on modifieds on Speed Report tonight

We got home from Thompson just in time to catch the last part of a report on The Whelen Modified Tour on the Speed Report on Speed. Interviews with Don King, Ed Flemke, TC, etc.

Set your TiVos for the rebroadcast on Speed tonight (Monday 10/20 From 2am to 3 am)10/20

Looked like a well done spot.
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

yucaipa

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up.

Tooner
    It was a good story, about a sad situation. Same story we have told or heard for years. But they let the guys have their say, which impressed me. Maybe something will come from it, I hope so anyway.

MC

Thanks Howie. I caught the last minute or so...the focus appeared to be on the rising expense of Modified racing and how both the Modified teams and NASCAR need to address these issues in the immediate future. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire segment. It was good to see national exposure for the Mod Tour even though it was to highlight such a difficult situation.

Russ B.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooner View Post
    It was a good story, about a sad situation. Same story we have told or heard for years. But they let the guys have their say, which impressed me. Maybe something will come from it, I hope so anyway.

MC
    Yes, hearing the Mod drivers/owners have their say was impressive. The interviews I saw featured professional and compassionate statements from all.

Russ B.

I saw the story too, it's nothing new but at least speed put the topic out that many of us have posted inside these forums. Lets hope something good can come out of this like...PR.....$$$

Thread Information