Thread: Hard Chargers...

Lightbulb Hard Chargers...

As you may be wondering...who was the hardest charger of each race...and who got their hands on the Mouth's moola?

For the Small Car race, the #90X of Joel Matter started in 34th position and fought his way through traffic to finish in 3rd place!!! Joel, I will be contacting you via the phone number you have provided us with on your driver info sheet to get you that money!

In the Big Car race, Mr. Eidem started all the way back in 29th place only to come up through the field and win the race!!! Congrats Duane, I will see you this weekend at Mountain Speedway for the 2nd race in the Strictly Stock Showdown!

Congrats to both drivers! Joel climbed up 31 positions amidst the 39 cars out there, Duane fought through 28 cars to take this award and win the race!

...And we can't leave out Teddy!!!! Thank you Ted Grow, "The Mouth", for his contribution to the Frankenduro! Ted was the sponsor of the Hard Charger Award.

Even more so...we have to give Teddy a big hand for the victory lane interviews...poor Teddy was a little nervous being out there in front of everyone for the first time, but you know what, you did a great job Ted!!! Thanks again and see you Saturday!
    Last edited by CJfilms; 10-21-2008 at 08:24 PM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Hard Charger

Thank you Ted Grow for the Hard charger Award. You love to see drivers go from deep in the pack, thread the needle and work their way towards the front. So do I.
    That is what makes racing fun. Thank you once again, it is greatly appreciated.

Onto the sad note. I will not be at Mountain Speedway, Saturday, for the 2nd race in the Strictly Stock Showdown. On Monday, my mother had a mild heart attack. She is doing fine now and hopefully will be released from the hospital within the next few days. Must have been from all of the excitement winning the Frankenduro Sunday afternoon. Therefore I will be spending some time with her Saturday, her birthday.

I will be at Mountain Speedway, on Sunday, for the Swap Meet. 10am to 2pm.

Duane
    "Power of One"

Wink No more wins for you!

Duane, so sorry to hear about your mom! I know she was really happy and excited that you won! Hope that she will be feeling fine and home soon! Please keep us posted.

And congrats to you and to Joel Matter for your hard charger awards!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Thread Information