I've been getting quite a few emails and phone calls, so lets clear some misconceptions.

As of now, Saturday is our target date.

Late Friday, we will decide on Saturday (like evening time).

SUNDAY, October 26 is our rain date and we will use it, if needed.

Any questions email Amanda Suhoski at asuhoski@nelmaracing.com or call me at 516-330-9737.