Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: North South ShootOut - Problem with Live Updates - I will post here

Bert Myers is proudly displaying the Confederate Stars and Bars in Victory Lane
    Guess he is looking for a challenge for next year

There was an air filter in turn one which is what brought out the caution which allowed the lead cars to pit

GREAT JOB GUYS

The strategy of this race in the end was tires TC had new tires but he just could not make it by Silk in the end

Angry A Real Win,i Have My Doubts.

I hope they tech the winner real good .once a cheat always a cheat The way he was whinning in the interview at the track today about having Martinsville taken away was pretty pathetic.YOU CHEAT AND GET CAUGHT YOU LOSE.

Thumbs up Thanks......

Denise: Once again, thanks for an awesome job in getting the race info to us...Linda and Norman Case

Precision Powered:
    Inertia Hamster Dyno

The First Amendment.....
    The Right To Free Speech

Congrats to Burt Myers on your win tonite; and a big thank you to Denise
    Last edited by kinserfan11; 11-09-2008 at 06:24 PM.

AnneMarie
    Figures, the first shootout I miss and a southern boy wins...Haha! Congrats to you Burt Myers. I hope to God this one stands for the sake of harmony!!
    Hey, if Obama can pull out a win ...

Congrats to Burt Myers on the win/Now bring that rocketship to the Icebreaker and prove your the champ.

NLECUYER

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by BOWATCHER View Post
    Congrats to Burt Myers on the win/Now bring that rocketship to the Icebreaker and prove your the champ.
    He would never come up to thompson to get beat ...I woud give him his traction control and he would still lose ...

Hope to see Burt if he comes up for the turkey derby...Ran pretty good there last year

corey17
    Quote Originally Posted by NLECUYER View Post
    He would never come up to thompson to get beat ...I woud give him his traction control and he would still lose ...
    Where is your car to run? I'm not even a Burt fan persay, but he flat out whooped the best of the best Saturday, no if's, and's or but's about it. Get over it, it really did happen.

NLECUYER
    [QUOTE=corey17;113622]
    Quote Originally Posted by NLECUYER View Post
    He would never come up to thompson to get beat ...I woud give him his traction control and he would still lose ...[/QUOTE

Where is your car to run? I'm not even a Burt fan persay, but he flat out whooped the best of the best Saturday, no if's, and's or but's about it. Get over it, it really did happen.

whatever he won i got that ..he will always be a dirty cheater some people need to cheat to win i understand that ..and if he did come to thompson the northern boys would beat him thats all im saying ..must be pretty pathetic to have the north come down and beat em at there track 5 years ..i can understand ...im just sayin it wouldent happen up north ..thats why you wont see it

Seriously..... ENOUGH ALREADY
    I along with Gmac and his father were talking to Matty after the race and even he said he didn't have any tires left (he pitted on lap 30)to go after Burt. I think he would be honest if something was up.
    You're not beating a dead horse, you're making glue.
    ENOUGH
    "points don't buy food, and trophies taste like s***!"- Ed Flemke Sr.

Ditto

I agree with Fran - enough already. (I did like his quote about beating the dead horse!).........

I'm hoping to see the word "CLOSED" before too long........

Precision Powered:
    Inertia Hamster Dyno

The First Amendment.....
    The Right To Free Speech

corey17
    No need to close it because of one person, the hatred there is ridiculous. Congrats to Burt on the win, TC on winning the SK marathon, and to all the drivers who attended this year. I had my money on Beers, he had a stout horse and was sneaking his way to the front all night, too bad about the electrical problems. Georgie B was great the entire night, glad he brought it home, he has had too many freak things happen to him this year with a good car. The Jason Myers Flemke battle was classic, I think I saw fire shooting out of Flemke's ears after the race.

Thread Information