Thread: updates????

updates????

I was wondering if there is any updates for next year at grandview for NEETS??? Im building my car and just trying to get a rough idea on some scheduled races for 2009
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thumbs up Traveler's Check......................

I remember the good ole' days in 2003 when NEETS visited many different tracks in the tri-state area................................
    Maybe we could book us into a track in Florida during speed weeks, hehe..................
    Anyway, NEETS needs to get recharged somehow.................
    UNCLE PETEY..............

I would like to try:
    Linda's speedway 1/4 mile dirt
    Bloomsburg fairgrounds
    Mahoning
    G-view again
    Greenwood vally action track
    Joe, give these places a call, all they can do is say no.
    JMO
    Cory
    1x

id like to know IF and when neets is coming back to grandview. I live a mile away and plan on running there in 2009.

FSracer9
    yeah i need some good news, i got the jetta all ready for the next big night out i think im lacking power on all those twin cam cars though. oh well still a fun car

First in a long time... This is the first night I have seen my computer screen in over a week...I apoloigize for Erin and myself for being so distant, but we just bought a house!!!! Yay!!!

Ok, a little too much excitement from Joe...

I have been in touch with the owners of Grandview Speedway and we are planning on having a meeting about the 2009 Season sometime in early December...THAT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!

So, if we come up with a good strategy, we will have it announced by Christmas! Don't you just love hearing that statement by now?

I would love to say more at this time, but my hands are so sore it is killing me just to type this out... Be back online in the morning!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

good lookin out Joe...and congrates on the house
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by STU View Post
    I would like to try:
    Linda's speedway 1/4 mile dirt
    Bloomsburg fairgrounds
    Mahoning
    G-view again
    Greenwood vally action track
    Joe, give these places a call, all they can do is say no.
    JMO
    Cory
    1x
    The last time Linda's Speedway held a 'big car' show was in 1992. I was there. It was fun to watch Street Stocks there, but complete mayhem. Track is only a 1/4 mile. Great for four cylinders (I've seen some terrific Four Cylinder races there). But, their main attraction these days are micros and slingshots.

Greenwood Valley has figure 8 racing there on occasion, but that track is so small.

Not sure if Bloomsburg would host an event other than their annual Demolition Derby/Figure 8 races.

Hope to see you guys at Grandview in 2009. I missed the two shows in 2008, and would like to see them in '09.

champ1995

Smaller track,more features?

If the tracks are smaller why not try anyway and do an a-main,b-main and a c-main? Iknow that can be a scoring nitemare but you seem to have the interest of quite a few racers!!! Plus what has anyone heard of the Rockets from Bethel Motor Speedway takin over the reins at the Afton speedway? those Poor racers!!!! They have their hands full trying to get control of White lake and now they are gonna go up there and make a bunch more peoples lives miserable!!!! wish the guy would take up golf or fishin or something else !!!

champ1995

Greenwood Valley?

Where is Greenwood Valley ? love to go and do a fiqure-8 race,done everything else

Greenwood Valley Action Track can be found here:

www.greenwoodvalleyactiontracks.com
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information