Thread: Frostbite

Frostbite

Anything new we should know about? Rules? pit fees etc.

Geno will be updating the Enduro rules in a few days. There are just a few minor changes for 2009.
    I'm sure he will post to let you know when they are updated.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

Enduro rules are updated:
    http://www.mountainspeedway.com/Rulebooks/2009/MMES.htm

Happy Thanksgiving
    Official Mountain Speedway PR/Webmaster/Announcer
    www.mountainspeedway.com

blownb310
    I'd like to come down from the Albany, NY area for this event [our annual winter enduro up here will not be running this year at Albany-Saratoga]. I have checked the rules and I am all set except for the transponder. Do you rent them [including the proper bracket]? If so, how much please?

Mike

racer11
    looks like the only change to me is the tire treadwear rule.

witchin8
    You rent the transponder from them, and buy the bracket from them. I am not to sure on the pricing.

Bob Coco
    Quote Originally Posted by blownb310 View Post
    I'd like to come down from the Albany, NY area for this event [our annual winter enduro up here will not be running this year at Albany-Saratoga]. I have checked the rules and I am all set except for the transponder. Do you rent them [including the proper bracket]? If so, how much please?

Mike
    The rental for last year was 12.00 and I think a bracket costs 10.00 Come on down to Pa. and warm up a bit.

Bob

blownb310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Coco View Post
    The rental for last year was 12.00 and I think a bracket costs 10.00 Come on down to Pa. and warm up a bit.

Bob
    Thanks Bob!

Grandstand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Coco View Post

Bob
    Bob... you are correct on the amounts. Unless Joe ups the price, it will be the same... Mike or Erica, can you answer that question about the pricing on the transponder/brackets?..

As far as I know, it's still $12 to rent and $10 to purchase bracket(yours to keep). See you all in a few weeks...I can't wait!
    Happy Holidays.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

Thread Information