Thread: Seasons Greetings!

Seasons Greetings!

I hope everyone has had a safe and healthy holiday so far...hey we still have New Years!

I have updated the front page for now, sorry for the delay, things at the new house are not going according to plan and Erin and I have been spending most of our nights there still working, we should be wrapping things up within a week or two though! There's nothing worse than ripping off old wall paper to find mold, scraping off the mold to find rotted studs, ripping out the studs to find plumbing problems, fixing the plumbing, replacing studs and wall board only to find out I SUCK AT SPACKLING!!! But I paint nice!

Anyways, aside from my household terrors, we are working with the Rogers Family to secure a FULL 2009 Points Season at Grandview Speedway! We are expecting a very large turnout for this season and once we get our schedules together and approved, we will be posting them on the site ASAP!!!

Keep on checking the site for updates, there whould be a few more within the upcoming weeks... And to answer the biggest question...No, there will not be a Beaters with Heaters race....I'm sorry, but we can't race on dirt when it is frozen, the track will be ripped to shreds....

And yes, I know, I already made a boo boo...I have it stated on the site, we will be announcing Race #1 in 2000 shortly...I typed 20009 and deleted the 9 instead of the extra 0....I'll have that one fixed tonight!

See you all soon!

Anyone going down to Atlantic City for the Motorsports show this year?
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Unhappy Happy Dirty New Year...............

I don't know.....10 races on dirt..........there goes my kidneys.................
    I guess all you "mudders and fodders" are gonna love it.................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

I'll be babysitting at the Stock Car Racing booth at the motorsports show in A.C., drop by.........
    Last edited by richardpetey; 12-29-2008 at 09:55 PM.

Sac-Man

Thumbs up Happy Holidays to all!!!

Thanks Joe and Erin, that is great news!
    A whole season of flying through the air at Grandview Speedway!?!?!
    Bummer; I just tried to attach a wave file with Ricky Bobby saying "I'm flying through the air; this is not good!" but the forum doesn't accept .wav files.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Attached as a zip file-more that one way to skin a cat...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sac-Man; 12-30-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Attached as a zip file

Petey, if you're "babysitting", does that mean I can leave Bryan with you for the day? Ha ha. I might get him back with a DQ shirt and a bandanna!

See you in A.C.!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

I really hope I can race this year, it kills me to sit in the stands.

Joe dont feel bad bout the house, we bought ours in Sept and we still arent done working on it....one thing after another
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

Awesome News!

Congrats to the NEETS family for securing a deal for 2009. Should be very exciting!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Shon
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Happy Racing

I found this on SJDR and now I am .

http://grandview.southjerseydirtraci...d=18861&page=1
    "Power of One"

so is this official...? 8 races is great....
    its alos posted on grandviews website too... of course, "This schedule is subject to change without notice." but lets hope not, will be tough towards the end of the year...three races in four weeks...
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 01-11-2009 at 01:03 AM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Exclamation

wow...that sounded like it was official...

I don't know?

How about I start a poll to see who thinks it is official?

Nah...maybe I should just go with it...

Geez...I can't believe this found it's way on the forums before I could even update the site!!!

YES!!!! 8 RACES ARE SLATED FOR 1009!!! MORE DIRT ENDUROS THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE!!! MORE ACTION - MORE RACING - ...THE MOST GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YET!!!

I will be uploading some dates onto the NEETS site shortly...as it does state even on the Grandview Speedway website, all dates are subject to change. I know those last few races are bunched close together, that is something we can work out later down the line... Right now, let's all be happy...WE HAVE 8 RACES LINED UP FOR THIS SEASON!!!!

Stay tuned, more to come!!!!

Wow

If we can race 8 times in 1009, think of the possibilities in 2009!

I am psyched for this year. Can't wait to slide 'er in at Grandview.

Shon
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Hey I like the way you think!

"Anouncing for 2009, 8,679 races!!!"

thats almost a race an hour...i like your thinking
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Yeah but at that rate we would be having 30 minute wreckfests just to give us enough time to clean up between!!! What the heck, no clean up...45 minute race, 15 minutes to have victory lane and re-line up!

Well, let's just be happy for now and hope we can build on more races for 2010!

That's right 2010...I got that one right!

So if you are wondering why I am promising more errors than ever before...well, simple...to keep you on your toes! Let's see who is really keeping count!

on Grandviews schedule it had races starting at 2:30
    on NEETS ithas them starting at 5:00
    ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? what would it be ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
    For those "travling to get there a 5 o'clock start may be a lil late geting home and unpacked for a Sunday night. 2:30 sounds like a good time to start, enough time for those to get in and out in a good time.

??? <-- that is what we have here too...

Nothing was mentioned to me about changing the start times, I know the Rogers family was interested in starting things earlier than in 2008, so I would say it is safe to say 2:30 would be our start time...

I have not changed the NEETS site yet because that is a detail we have not ironed out with the track just yet... When I have all the details, such as start times, pits open times, etc...I will post an update on the site. Until then, I would rather not make too many changes and make things look like they are flip flopping before we even hit the dirt!

I believe 2:30 is a better time for the racing to start...without making it official though...

I will be making some minor tweaks and updating things as the first race approaches, but I will have solid times and facts in line well before that day...you won't see any major changes like 'now we will run on flat tires only'...that would be interesting...

Thread Information