Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richie Evans pictures

mends
    Quote Originally Posted by KChez View Post
    Thanks for the props guys!

Kevin-this was done entirely in Corel Draw.

While I could probably sell a bunch of these, I think it would be unethical of me to be producing items for sale that I don't have the rights to do. This was just a sample project to show what I can offer to race teams. The only way it would get produced is if the Evans family wanted it done or gave permission first hand. Other than that, I wouldn't feel right about it.

why don't you talk to richie jr... you could do it in conjunction with him/his mom... people would love the shirts, and it would benefit the evans' a little bit financially and help you with your portfolio and finances too... somebody has to have richie's number... if not, i can probably dig it up...

maybe you could do several different types... a lot of drivers don't make enough $$$ off of souvenirs, and i'm sure they would appreciate extra $$

Great work, looks almost like the front of a box of Wheaties. Too bad they never recognized that group of 'athletes' beyond Dale Sr.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Tooner
    Quote Originally Posted by KChez View Post
    Thanks for the props guys!

Kevin-this was done entirely in Corel Draw.

While I could probably sell a bunch of these, I think it would be unethical of me to be producing items for sale that I don't have the rights to do. This was just a sample project to show what I can offer to race teams. The only way it would get produced is if the Evans family wanted it done or gave permission first hand. Other than that, I wouldn't feel right about it.
    I'll get Richie's number tomorrow and PM you.

Thanks Mike!

Looks like I have been using the wrong software all these years.
    And right back at ya Richie!

Kev-what software are you using?

Thread Information