Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in A Motorcoach Trip to Bristol for the WMT Event?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Sign Me Up.

8 20.00%
  • Likely

13 32.50%
  • Maybe.

15 37.50%
  • No Thanks.

4 10.00%

Thread: Would You Go To Bristol?

Would You Go To Bristol?

Who is interested in a motorcoach trip to Bristol in August? I am thinking it would probably have to be a 3 day trip, as we'd have to leave way to early in the day to get there in time on wednesday. The trip would probably be about around $250-270 per person for double occupancy for the 3 day trip INCLUDING the 2 nights hotel and race tickets. There would also be an option to stay for the entire weekend(additonal cost) on a bus leaving Long Island/Nj/Pa on Thursday.

Boarding locations would be the Regular stops on Long Island, a soon to be chosen NJ stop off of I 78 and a PA pick up off of I 78. The Bus Would Leave Tuesday Morning August 18th, and return home on Thursday August 20th.
    Last edited by Teds Race Tours; 01-10-2009 at 03:18 AM.
    I Love The Modifieds!!!!!

Add one more "Likely" for a non member.....my daughter....LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Bus trip

I am up to two definite yes votes and one most likely vote.

Also, not sure what the cost of rooms would be, but I'll try and help you get some "cheap" Red Roof Inn rooms. There's a whole bunch along I-81.

Any idea of approximate cost per person for the bus? If , let's say you got 40 people on the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    I am up to two definite yes votes and one most likely vote.

Also, not sure what the cost of rooms would be, but I'll try and help you get some "cheap" Red Roof Inn rooms. There's a whole bunch along I-81.

Any idea of approximate cost per person for the bus? If , let's say you got 40 people on the bus?
    We don't sleep on the bus????

The 250-270 for double occ would include 2 nights hotel.

Tooner
    That's a hell of a deal Ted, we spent 200+ going to mountain staying over and it rained out, everyone should take advantage of this.

MC

Mr 10
    Sign me up!
    My buddy will go too!

Bristol

I went to the Cup night race last summer and stayed at a Dumpy Inn in Marion, about 50 miles away and we spent almost 500 for 3 nights. So this is a good deal.

ooops...

TBax,

In my excitement when I first saw the poll I thought it was a poll of who was going TO BRISTOL so I quickly clicked on yes.... I didn't realize it was for a bus trip. A great idea and I hope more take advantage of it. I would if I lived in the CT still but unless you are swinging through South Florida I'll be on my own. Besides being that close to the smoky mountains is a great excuse to go camping! Then from Bristol, TN its onto .... Bristol.... CT to visit although we might reverse the process depending on school since it's a much better drive on the truck going south out of the mountains.

Mike, you should speak to him anyway, maybe help him out with rooms and get yourself a better deal in the process including throwing the but portion away if the room rate is better.

Bus Trip to Bristol

Teddy

How's the bus trip coming along? Think you will have enough people wanting to go?

I'll have some info for ya in a few days.

CareyandCoffey
    I AM going to Bristol. I'll see ya'll there!

- Matt Carey

I would love to go! I am not sure though!

Kyle
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

Thread Information