Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daytona 500 Predictions

Stewart sure is showing he knows his way to the front. Starting from the back with a backup car doesn't seem like that big of a deal for him. Although if him or Newman blow any tires, I think we will hear another Goodyear rant.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Since no one else commented anymore on this subject, I will say it...

The Daytona 500 sucked this year.

Two reasons:
    1. Dale Cry Baby Jr.
    2. The race was called WAY to quick, and that will be the last race Kenseth wins this year.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

BlingxBling
    I agree that the race was called two early....how many times were they racing on the west coast and a rain delay had us watching a race going long past midnight. Don't get me started on Dale Jr......Kyle should have been the winner....tsk tsk...

I wish I had watched the race! ...that's what I would have said if I hadn't heard about 30 different people complain about it already (not on the forums...).

Yeah, it sounds like the officials are more interested in getting paid for the advertising and marketing of the event rather than making sure that everyone enjoys it...

Well, I enjoyed what I was doing at least!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Quote Originally Posted by BlingxBling View Post
    I agree that the race was called two early....how many times were they racing on the west coast and a rain delay had us watching a race going long past midnight. Don't get me started on Dale Jr......Kyle should have been the winner....tsk tsk...
    Yup, and instead of winning the race, Kyle had to watch Kenseth, who led 6 or 7 laps, take the win when his 18 car was definitely going to be the car to beat. If there would not have been a rain delay/cancellation, and dale jr would have finished ANYWHERE in the top 10, I would have quit watching nascar right then and there.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Thread Information