Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jrs Driving Skillz

Thumbs down Jrs Driving Skillz

Jr needs anger mangement and needs to make better decisions

I think he was just trying to get back in line after being below the yellow line. I'm not a Jr. fan at all! It's Daytona racing!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I couldn't agree more. I can't wait to see how many female Jr fans try to blame Vickers. I am/was a Jr fan but that was bogus.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

HAHAHAHHAA I love Jr. BUT he's not as good a "fibber" as his dad! hehehehe

Where is the consistancy in nascar? Same thing happened in the nationwide race and the guy gets a 5 lap penalty. OF COURSE nascar says that JR's wasnt on purpose right! ppshhh looked like his was more intentional or even if it wasnt on purpose he wanted to show his presence in a very uncontrollable way and you see the result! That = wreckless driving. yes vickers was out of line trying to block with so many laps to go or was he? the race was shortened and we all knew rain was on the way!! so thats almost like every lap could be the last.

J.D.

Junior

I think it was a racing accident, from tight racing, I thought that was a pretty reckless block Vickerts made.

Im a Jr fan but i think both are to blame for that one.... But i do think the Dega crash a few years ago where Vickers took Jr and Johnson out i believe might have had a little to do that that!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Drivers BLOCK all day in plate racing. Just because Junior was having a bad day, you'd think he would know how to make a pit stop by now. To wreck a guy in front of the entire field is rediculous.His A$$ should've been PARKED for the rest of the race.

ace is right on the $

For everyone defending Jr., switch the roles in the incident and let me know if you wouldn't be all over Vickers and saying nascar should have penalized him. Jr. was wrong, he is a better driver and person than that.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

It was a bad incident...poor choices on both drivers parts and ended the day for others....
    VICKI

"he is a better driver and person than that." That point may be arguable but is was a completely assanine non call by Nascar, if that had been reversed Junior would have been crying like the little ***** that he is.

hey Jr just has Sr blood flowing threw him.not a big Jr fan.but if I was in his shoes I would of done the samething.and that bull with his tire being on the white line and putting him a lap down for that.that is just bull.thats why I cant watch this sh$t nascar

Vickers was blocking because they were fighting for the lucky dog spot.Which is totally exceptable at a plate track.Junior should have just pulled back in line and tried again he probobly would of made a pass in the next couple of laps and been in postion for the lucky dog.Feel bad for my boy kyle bush because he dominated the race and would have won.I think Kyle handled himself well in the interviews afterwards. I dont think i would have been able to not curse the guy out who coast me a shot at winning the biggest race of the year and over a million dollor payoff.
    Chris Turbush

First off, Jr. went to pass him clean, Vickers came down to block and that was a totally understandable thing to do. Now when you get blocked like that you would want to get back in line, unfortunately Vickers was there and got clipped. So everyone who isn't a Jr. fan sees this as an opportunity to knock him, and feel that it has to do with the incident a few years back. Think about this logically guys, even if you hate Jr. you should realize that what he did was definately an accident. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to do what he did purposely. It was a racing accident, and that's it. But hey one thing that came good out of this was seeing Kyle Busch get involved. That was great. And glad to see no one was hurt.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Thread Information