So Joe, what is that title supposed to mean???

Local factory Stock driver Scott Adams in association with Fastsigns on Kidder Street in Wilkes-Barre are donating to the NEETS Series BUMPER STICKERS!!! The new NEETS logo that you see up on the main page is being printed up (approx. 6" sticker) for all you drivers and fans! They can go on either race car or daily car! Either way, you will get a chance to sport the new NEETS logo this season!

Also...Scott has offered up a FREE SET OF NUMBERS!!! How will we decide? The worst looking hand painted/sprayed on numbers will receive a free set of printed numbers for their car! This is not an incentive to make it look worse than you would normally do, but I have been in this boat before myself...when you don't have the money to spend on custom vinyl lettering, the spray can comes to life! Of course...the first time I did that I didn't pay attention to HOW MUCH I was spraying...I had more paint drip off onto the ground than was on the car!!!

So, for anyone who runs into this situatiion...do not fret! You will be receiving a free set of numbers for your car! The judge will be none other than Scott himself! He will decide the worst of the worst! And of course, if he is not present to cast his vote, it will fall back on to the wonderful registration girls to decide...Cindy and Erin!

Fastsigns in Wilkes-Barre website:
www.fastsigns.com/459

Winner will be given a set of numbers for the following race...obviously Scott will not be cutting numbers on-site, so you will have to wait until the next race to show everyone how nice the new vinyl will look! This is for the first race ONLY as for now...it will be Scott's discretion if he is to continue to give away graphics throughout the season.

Thank you and don't forget to keep sending in those PRE-REGISTRATIONS!!!