Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ace/Caraway weather for 4/10 and 4/11

TJ1976

Ace/Caraway weather for 4/10 and 4/11

Im looking at the weather forecasts for Ace and Caraway...from the looks of it, There's an 50% chance of thunderstorms for Friday during the day and an 80% chance Friday night according to the weather channel website. Accuweather.com has a more optimistic forecast at a 50% chance. im going to take my chances and head up to Ace today just to see what happens throughout the day

As far as Saturdays weather...both websites say its going to be a great day for racing

Tinkfan
    Looking at the radar around Noon and trying to decide if I am going to head down to Ace from Roanoke, VA or not? Looks like a nice clearing behind a line of storms that are getting ready to move through.

Tough to decide. Was planning on leaving around 3:00pm. We will see.

BOBBY D

reply to thread

Weather Looks Good Right Now. Looks Like We Will Race Tonight.

It has been raining in Greensboro, but stopped about 15 minutes ago. Skies have brightened. but still a little dark.

Have had a report from the track.

It has rained but cleared. Practice should now be over.

From what I'm seeing on radar it's not looking good. My fingers are still crossed but I'm not leaving for the track until the last possible minute.

Same here, but jsut got message practiced finished up just a lil bit ago with the Hillbilly 79 the fastest. Lets hope weather holds till after the mod race

Just heard that rain has come again with the cars lined up on pit road for qualifying.

Just got a text from CB at the track...race has been called.

The promoter at Ace told me today they are are looking at September 11th as a make up day.That would be the day before Caraway September 12th.
    Ben Lookabill
    Ben's Frequency Club

Thread Information