Thread: Who is on Twitter

SHREK

Who is on Twitter

Anyone on Twitter

SHREK

TWITTER?
    MYSPACE?
    FACEBOOK?
    I am sorry but I find this so funny that people use all these spots to tell others everything from going shopping, to going to bed and even wiping their ***! I even see people in there ALL DAY! My goodness, GET A REAL LIFE!!!! (not aimed at you SHREK)
    I have 2 of the above and visit maybe 2 times a week each of them. If I wanted my info out there that often, I would just invite everyone over or get a webpage......or become a teenager again....imagine that!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

SHREK
    I use it to update people when I am at the races, like who is winning and crashing and making the show and not making it

SHREK

Twitter does have some advantages, like your example, as does text messaging. My point was that most people live by them and that I don't get....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

SHREK
    No, I got ya. I just got it today so the next time i am out at a track I will be doing Updates and stuff

SHREK

curious
    Quote Originally Posted by RGeeProductions View Post
    TWITTER?
    MYSPACE?
    FACEBOOK?
    I am sorry but I find this so funny that people use all these spots to tell others everything from going shopping, to going to bed and even wiping their ***! I even see people in there ALL DAY! My goodness, GET A REAL LIFE!!!! (not aimed at you SHREK)
    I have 2 of the above and visit maybe 2 times a week each of them. If I wanted my info out there that often, I would just invite everyone over or get a webpage......or become a teenager again....imagine that!!!!
    You're looking at Twitter in a very bad light.

Twitter is actually an excellent networking and marketing tool when used properly. I had a tech site for a while and used Twitter to update readers on new articles and also used it to keep in touch with my audience. I don't have my site anymore because it became too much work, but I still keep in touch with my audience, and I have even been asked to travel and meet a few people at Tweet-ups for networking purposes. There are also a lot of events in NYC that focus around this as well.

Another good use for Twitter, an RSS feed, which is really what I use it for the most now.

Facebook itself is a great tool to keep in touch with people. I honestly wouldn't talk to half of the people I do now if it wasn't for Facebook.

I really enjoy social media sites and think they serve a purpose if used properly.

I only said some people live by it, that's all.
    is out dumping garbage...
    watches some TV....
    etc, etc, etc
    I also said there are advantages and don't deny that.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

Thread Information