Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great race today but...

Great race today but...

1. a few 4 cyl drivers need to grow up
    2. big car tech was a tense situation
    3. tech man should never say "i'll dq everyone if i have to".
    4. many teams say they won't return

damage control please step in!!

Don't fool with the rules...

And you will be fine.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

Angry Your tracks a JOKE..................

The only rules at Sundance are: there are no consistent rules.....................
    UNCLE PETEY................

The only thing consistent...is the fact that your NEVER legal!

And,

It ain't NEET...to cheat!

Wink Second to none................

I was told BEFORE the race by your TECH official those springs were legal and there would be absolutely no problems what-so-ever after the race..............................
    The problem is you have lost control of the people that work under you......................
    I tried my best, working in conjunction with Pappy, to conform to your big car enduro rules......................
    If that idiot that DQ'ed me would have gone on with the inspection of my enduro, everybody would have seen I was legal.................
    Stop the excuses and admit your wrong..........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

The only one making excuses is you...Mr. DQ!
    You make it sound like we SPRUNG this on you. After your antics, be happy your not SUSPENDED.

Unhappy Poor Sundance Music............

Apparently, I'm not the only one who is disappointed in the way things are run at Sundance....................
    I tried to do things your way but its still not good enough, no excuses from me, I'll continue to race elsewhere...................
    I thought you had a handle on things at Sundance, but I guess the low car counts, no fans in the stands and you chasing cars away will be the norm......................
    I want to thank Pappy for his help and I appreciate his honesty, he must really love racing to put up with the BS at Sundance................
    I'm sorry I lost my temper today but I just could not put up with the two-faced stupidity any longer......................
    Suspend me! Please! Blow what little integrity you have left...............
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

ur lucky no one got hurt pulling them springs out today im not going to piss and moan that i got dq its not worth it .50 bucks is not worth the safety of my crew im sorry for action on pit road but if u work 4 years to make a top 10 ten car u be upset to so off i go to pay 150 bucks on race "appoved" springs cause a 88 caprice and a 86 cutlass spring just ant stock enough so i can dq for something else cause aaron miller is such cheater lol
    Last edited by miller78; 05-17-2009 at 11:15 PM.
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

My old friend Uncle Petey

Give it a rest...you ain't the best.
    You made the Wall FS...a mess.
    Did Morton throw salt in your wound, too?
    Take your cheated car to another track...for a DQ.
    OR...learn to play by the rules!

ohdeere51

svs 4 cyl endurocar 51

Looking for contact info for Larry Spencer driver of 51 I spoke with my son and now know why he did what he did Im not happy with him but i under stand why he did what he did I would like to speak to you personally please call me at 609-213-0347 scott dunn father of #69

My talking stays on the track....

I have tried to speak to your son Justin numerous times follwing the race yeasterday and the race before in April plain as day yesterday for reason only known to him he proceeded to hit me from behind for no reason and then spun me out in turn one and two for no reason so when he came by me one the inside i turned into him ON PURPOSE.....he has to learn if you mess with the bull you get the horns plain as day and following the altercation i wanted to speak to him and of course you and him were both no where to be found and before the 6 and 8 cylinder race was over you were already on your way back to New Jersey.... talk when the altercation happens not the next day....as for contact info on me go to www.luckyduckyracing.com and go to the contact us page........Thanks Agin and I hope everyone has a Rowdy month before the next Enduro in june!!!!!!

gripz

Question sunday

could someone please explain what happened,so i can understand why some cars were Disqualified.

Thank You

Thumbs down Chief Stewed Prunes

Wow, congrats 2/10's, nice posts, you've really hit an all time high with your people skills there! It wasn't all that long ago you were begging Petey to let you drive HIS car at the E-town road course, which he let you...guess you weren't too worried about getting DQ'ed in HIS car then, why is that?

But thanks for mentioning NEETS in your posts at every opportunity you get, we appreciate the PR!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

ohdeere51

rowdy 51

The reason for the attack on your rear bummper was to knock off the uncalled for decall that states your intensions YOUR DUNN69! i belive it reads if this is the way you want to race it is fine with us i will not hold him back any more i watched you from the stands looking for justin on the track i have a number of cars and will destrory every one of them taking you out! " GAME ON" HAVE A NICE DAY SCOTT DUNN

Thread Information