Thread: i got my radio

i got my radio

can u hear me now lol , thx all for the help , and a big thx to joe for pointin me in the right direction , i know have a radio to hear whats goin on , it took a little scrappin and a part time potty cleanin job but i got me one
    Last edited by critter; 05-19-2009 at 09:17 PM.

oh yeah got it hear on the site from speedway one of the great sponsors , sounds like a plug dont it lol

Cool Scrappin or Crappin?

Congrats on the radio Critter! Potty cleaning??? I guess you don't mean cooking pots, huh? No matter, glad you got one, now you can hear Joe holler at ya!

See you Sunday!!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

yeah i was suckin out porta pottys , with a truck , lol i dont wanna hear joe yell at me again

Just your luck Critter..... I sure hope you wiped when you got done sucking the port-o's clean........You may have a hard time in victory lane if you ask Ms. NEETS for a kiss though!!!!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Ohhh so you are THAT kind of a critter

Glad to see you decided to get a radio for the upcoming race.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

its just a part time job , and what do u mean there nate that kinda critter ?? lol it helped me get a radio anyway

The kind of critter that hangs around that kind of stuff...such as a rat maybe...I don't know.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

thx nate no rat just a guy tryin to be funny and friendly

Well then...

Mr. Critter....how did you get the name "Critter"?

I've titled myself as "Water Boy" after sitting down at a diner after a LONG day of racing asking the waitress for a pitcher of water and a straw....she brought me a gallon sized pitcher as you can see in my avatar photo and a straw.....

I started out in short sleeves and sweating...finished the pitcher (or gallon)...and had two layers on and was still freezing!!!! Of course, now I know better....there is a way to give yourself hypothermia by lowering your interal body temperature by drinking excessive amounts of ice cold water....

Just for laughs....when you drink a gallon of any liquid in a short period of time (less than 2 hours), try to let some of it our during the drinking process.....rather than hold it for the LONG TURNPIKE RIDE HOME!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Mr. Critter....how did you get the name "Critter"?

I'm interested in knowing this too.

And I didn't mean anything by the rat comment. My dad's cousin Bruce owns Hill Top Septic, He's the guy in the old blue chevy pickup truck that is a push truck at Grandview. (i think it has wood sides on the back, can't miss it).
    I am also related to Mike, he drives the brown/tan push truck at Grandview...not that it matters
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

well back in the day my pops use to say look at that little critter runnin around the yard , as i got older the name just stayed with me , my dads nick name was skeeter , can u say redneck family tree lol

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    well back in the day my pops use to say look at that little critter runnin around the yard , as i got older the name just stayed with me , my dads nick name was skeeter , can u say redneck family tree lol
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Hey what's wrong with Skeeter? I had an uncle named Skeeter!

Well....at least your name came from family........imaging growing up and going to school with the last name "Cutri".....sounds a lot like "Coochie".

I am still referred to as Coochie by some of my friends....corner flaggers in particular.... It was fine until I hit high school....then the word/name meant something ELSE to the pubescent children!!!!!

Thread Information