Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROC Oswego Richie Evans 75

Quote Originally Posted by uticamike View Post
    Jaws the 7 is out of the Zacharias stable. I believe its the former Greenfield Dodge that was driven by Billy Pauch Jr on the WMT.
    Thanks, plus you know when its going good it s going good, when you are not the best car and the leader gets a flat late luck is on your side too.

On to "Lancaster" today have a great day.

Lancaster Results?

Does anyone have a run down from Lancaster?

Thanks!!

DTRP Results 5/24

Heat 1 Chuck Hossfeld
    Heat 2 Ted Christopher

Feature - Chuck Hossfeld, Erick Rudolph, Ted Christopher, Sege Fidanza, Eric Beers, Billy Putney, Jimmy Zacharias, Danny Knoll Jr, Karl Hehr, Dave Wollaber, Tom McGrath, Jeff Hamman, Bob Reis, Mark Tychoniewicz, Pete Brittain, #9, Dick Kluth, and Zacharias.

Oswego

Race two of the Weekend.

1. Loved seeing Hirschman work his way thru traffic. The move to the outside of TC on the last lap had us breathless.

2. What a heartbreak for Putney.

3. Too bad Hossfeld fell out so early. Was hoping to see him put on a show.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info!!!

the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

A delayed Go-Hoss!!!!!! Great to see Chuck and Gradl Motors take another one down in WNY ... also hats off to Karl Hehr for a top 10 after some scary business not too long ago. Still can't get used to "DTRP" but whatever it takes to keep Lancaster kicking is fine by me. Historic venue. My brother was there and said it was as good as ever.

PS. An APB for Mr. Southcott ... were you in attendance Mark?
    Last edited by LiquidBread; 05-29-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    First Thought Wrong ...

Bread, Mark was there. I bought a Richie Evans Pinto photograph from him.
    It was a great day weather wise and although the field was a bit light the racing was very good on the old surface being as green as it was. The staff
    at Dunn Tire is working very hard to make a go of it and I hope more guys can support upstate NY only regular Modified track. Chuck has Lancaster down pretty good. Get to the front, staylow and make them work the outside.
    TC looked good too saving his tires for a late race charge. Teddy really is very
    good when he just drives and lays off the "horn". Sege was good also. Eric Beers niped him on the last lap coming to the flag for 4th. Another top 5 for
    Eric/Delange Racing. They are going to be a factor all year where ever they go. I was never a big fan of Lancaster historically but they've got Spencer and Oswego covered I think. ShangII will be open soon so things Modified are looking up in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by uticamike View Post
    Bread, Mark was there. I bought a Richie Evans Pinto photograph from him.
    It was a great day weather wise and although the field was a bit light the racing was very good on the old surface being as green as it was. The staff
    at Dunn Tire is working very hard to make a go of it and I hope more guys can support upstate NY only regular Modified track. Chuck has Lancaster down pretty good. Get to the front, staylow and make them work the outside.
    TC looked good too saving his tires for a late race charge. Teddy really is very
    good when he just drives and lays off the "horn". Sege was good also. Eric Beers niped him on the last lap coming to the flag for 4th. Another top 5 for
    Eric/Delange Racing. They are going to be a factor all year where ever they go. I was never a big fan of Lancaster historically but they've got Spencer and Oswego covered I think. ShangII will be open soon so things Modified are looking up in NY.
    Thanks Mike on both counts. My brother pretty much echoed your post. He's not a big TC fan, so I won't give it to you word-for-word. I agree about Rudolph and Delange. They'll be heard from all year.

Lancaster will always have a special place with me due to Tommy Druar and Tony J. I'm hoping to make a race in August if for no other reason than to support the effort (beer and old friends have nothing to do with it of course!). I live in Michigan now, so it's a bit of a haul. Any idea when the new ShangraLa is due to open? I'd love to work a trip around both. By all reports, that track just looks and sounds like its going to be awesome.
    First Thought Wrong ...

Bread, The Shang II web site is pretty good at keeping up to date with their progress. I know the're bustin butt down there to get it open. http://www.shangrila-2.com/

Thread Information