Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looks like im done

looks like im done

well my car will not run , if i let it sit for a day it starts shut it off it wont fire back up , so i think im just goin to scrap the car and be done ,maybe out for the rest of the season dont know yet , and i dont have any play money to fix or get another car , so i will keep u posted on my crisis ,

erin keep me signed up just in case it gets fixed ,fingers crossed , hope to see u all on fathers day race

I won't take you off! I have faith in you, you'll get it done...the picture says so...just go into your "office" and think for a while
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

hmmmm isn't this the same car you are trying to get Erin to drive in the all female race?

I don't think she will be wanting to drive your broken down race car

You have a few weeks yet, plenty of time too fix it.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

LM13

Easy fix for your problem

It's the module [spelling?] in the distributer that want bad. The lube insulation dried up under it and when the car is cool it will start. After it runs and heats up it won't let you restart the car until it cools off again. That's why it starts again in the morning. If you pull the cap and rotor you will see it as two wires plug into each side of it. Two screws and it's out. You can get it at any auto parts store for under 25 bucks. Make sure you put the lube that comes with it on before you replace it. If you have no money you can take it off and just relube it and it might just work also.

lm13 thank u and i will get one tommorow and do that , that would also explain alot ,thx to all for haven faith in me ,and erin i will get that car runnin ,u better fine the ladies to race with u ,so im guessin dont count me out yet , just had a very bad week ,and the car didnt help the situation ,ill let u all know how it turns out thx all
    Last edited by critter; 06-04-2009 at 04:40 PM.

oh lm13 u do know i have a chrysler right ? im just happy now ,hopin thats what it is , i wanna go racin thx again all if it runs ill give u all big hugs

LM13

No Chevy?

Thought it was a Chevy but it should be the same I hope. Just more expensive.

nope its a chrylser im hopin thats the issue

Wink Mopar Nocar.................

Maybe some of the guys on this forum can help you Mr Critter..............
    Gotta know make, model, year and engine size of your Jesus Chrysler..................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

85 crysler fith ave 318 , hopin to get it runnin

Youll getter fixed, I gots faith in ya! I fixed my hunk of s- uh um junk. Good ol chrysler ignition issues.

well i did plugs , wires , checked all wires i could see , im thinkin either what lm told me or voltage regulotor ,or the peice of wirin puzzle that has to with the stater , jeeze my head hurts

im wondering if its the lean burn system on the air cleaner ? some kind of computer junk on the side of it , hmmm elec contac cleaner maybe ?

5 gal o gas and a lighter to that lean burn setup! we'll c how lean it really burns. Those things can be headaches. That shouldnt have anything to do if it aint got spark. Distibutor module and or pickup in the distibutor? They are hard to diagnose with out just throwing parts at it.

Thread Information