Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: looks like im done

i was yold today to put my big girl panties on and the car will be there , so im guessin my crew is goin to help get this runnin cross all fingers

they critter, you don't know me, i ran bdr. think you have troubles, working on my car yesterday when it caught on fire. i got some 2nd degree burns but i will work on it harder to fix it. i was going to run bdr and then come to neets to run in july. keep working on yours, i know you will get it. remember: quit never race and racers never quit

Hmmm......I thought your name was Critter not Quitter!!! ....that must be the French pronounciation!!!

You'll figger it out, or else you just have to tow it to the track and get it running there! We'll be there bright and early, WILL ANYONE ELSE BE THERE TO TRY TO HELP THE CRITTER GET OUT OF THIS HOLE HE'S STUCK IN????

I'll bring my know-how and my wife......bring markers!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

thx guys , im tryin to get this thing goin , im not a quitter , if i have to ill build another car , last option of cousre , but ill kepp u guys and gals posted , sorry to hear about your burns , and joe ill have markers there , thx again all

up date 6 / 9

got the car on the lift tonight , found a few things wrong , starter was bad , therfore not turnin over , need to check the timing , do a oil change hope to have her runnin thurs night , if it runs , then its pull a few dents , add my bar over my head , and skis to slide off the wall , thx everone for tryin to help

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    starter was bad , therfore not turnin over ,
    definitely a good place to start
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

thats funny nate , goin to get it runnin tommorow night i hope

Thread Information