25. 17 C. Whitnight
    26. 91 D. Silvernail

Thanks... A nice full field...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Just think if somebody could promote a race with those 36 mods, add 36 Whelen Tour Mods, 30 TVRS mods, 20 Southern Whelen Tour MODS, YEAH JUST THINK

spencer

And what a great race it was

some random thoughts:

1 Could someone please explain what happened? Cars that qualified didnt start up front ( Hossfeld for example). Others that had top 4 qualifying ( Close) didn't qualify , were they only taking top 3 from each heat? And then I could have sworn some who finished back in their heats below top 5, ended up starting up front in the feature. Explain please...

2. The battle for the top spot at the beginning of the race was great, between Storace, Ebsersole, and the 86.

3. But if you had eyes on both ends of the track, you were really watching Hossfeld work his way thru the field. Wow, what driving.

4. Hirschman finishes top 4 and I think had 3 pit stops. A few guys seemed to like to drift up and push guys in the front wall, and the 21 did just that to Matt. I liked when Matt pulled up along side of him to let him know he didnt appreciate it. Then the 21 tried to give it back to Matt and almost spun himself out instead.

5. Did they ever get in the weekly mod feature? By the time the modifed race was over, I was ready to leave. Was a great evening, but I think most people knew before it started, curfew was going to be a possibility. Why the Supers on the same night as the ROC? Kinda of too many races in one night. But thankful they didn't run the ROC race last.

6. So hard to read the numbers on your 50/50 late at night in a very dark area of the racetrack. And bad eyes don't help. I just figured I probably didn't win.

7. The sorta red flag that came out to dig out the stuck tow trucks was almost funny

8. I could tell just from the heat races that Mike Leaty and Hossfeld were going to be strong all night long.

9. Love the pit road speed limit they give the modifieds . Oh wait there isnt one.

10. This was my 4th time to Spencer and I never ranked it high on my favorite tracks , but after last nights race, I may have to rethink that list. Can't wait for the Whelen tour and the next ROC race there.

The reason for the starting line up change is because there was penalties given after the heats to 6 to 7 drivers for drivers without the one way radio in working order they were moved back three spots.

Thread Information