Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bounty!!!

Bounty!!!

As seasonal sponsor for the Mountain Madness Enduro Series, Mark Spencer from ABC Auto Parts and Car Crushing of Hunlock Creek, PA., has issued a $200 Bounty to any driver who can beat Joe Jentile in the 6/8 cylinder Enduro division.
    Joe has become the man to beat since the inception of Enduro racing at Sundance Vacations Speedway.
    The only catch is...Joe must finish the race.

August 23 is the next scheduled event for the MMES series, so start building those cars...Bounty Hunters!
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

RACERX

bounty

could we race our 4cyls against them we turn the same if not better times.

Angry Bounty Hunter.................

Does Joe J. know about your little bounty.............
    I got your bounty! Anybody that can beat me heads up(on the track) in an 8cyl. enduro at sundance I'll pay double your bounty.................
    UNCLE PETEY...................
    Last edited by richardpetey; 07-01-2009 at 08:14 PM.

when you put a bounty on someone youalso put a bulleye on his car.I have known joe for many years he is a great driver and can setupa car to run at any track he comes to to put a bounty on some one ithink you are asking for trouble you donot know what people will doto stop him the best way to beat him is to race him fair and beat him fair just my opion

Quote Originally Posted by jimwhite View Post
    when you put a bounty on someone you also put a bullseye on his car. I have known joe for many years. he is a great driver and can setup a car to run at any track he comes to to put a bounty on some one ithink you are asking for trouble you do not know what people will do to stop him the best way to beat him is to race him fair and beat him fair just my opinion.
    There would be no bullseye on his car. If you read the whole 'offer', he MUST finish the event for anyone to be eligible for the bounty.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Quote Originally Posted by jimwhite View Post
    when you put a bounty on someone youalso put a bulleye on his car.I have known joe for many years he is a great driver and can setupa car to run at any track he comes to to put a bounty on some one ithink you are asking for trouble you donot know what people will doto stop him the best way to beat him is to race him fair and beat him fair just my opion
    If you're setting up your enduro car, it's not an enduro car.

LM13

right on

You got that right Z-Car.

Does anyone have Ray Fitzgerald's number? I want to tell him he has $600 waiting for him down at Sundance Vacation Speedway when he's ready.

i agree with jim. joe is a smart guy he has it figured out he help me out a lot to where my car pick up a second up there i think its very wrong to have bounty on him plus him and wink got battle going in the points i hate to see get messed up
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

Wink You could Call me Ray...........

I don't think he has a car for sundance but I'll call him for you!
    I know Joe J. can't be too happy about the bounty, hehe..........
    UNCLE PETEY.............
    By the way, everybody sets their car up for an enduro, something as simple as setting tire pressure or installing a few shims for camber/caster would be considered a set-up.......................

Bounty Booty

Quote Originally Posted by W. J. View Post
    There would be no bullseye on his car. If you read the whole 'offer', he MUST finish the event for anyone to be eligible for the bounty.
    Of course this puts a bullseye on him WJ. What's to stop anyone from spinning him out or roughing him up so their friend (another driver) can win the race? Joe could still finish, but at what cost? Sure hope he knows what he's in for at the next one.
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

While I see your point, it could be very dangerous to do so. If the 'friend' caused him not to finish, there would be no prize. I would hope all would respect that idea, but you've made your point.

There have been bounties put on multi-winning drivers before, but not in this type of racing that I know of.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Your right it's to dangerous.. Someone should call OSHA on this!!!

what if something happens and Joe finishes 7th, do the top 6 get $200 each??
    WOOT

Quote Originally Posted by woot lawrence View Post
    what if something happens and Joe finishes 7th, do the top 6 get $200 each??
    That's what Nosense announced. "a $200 Bounty to any driver who can beat Joe Jentile"

Doesn't say you have to win.

Thread Information