Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about the Charger feature from last night

Question about the Charger feature from last night

Hello all,

It seems that there may have been some sort of problem between the Turbush teams and the #42 charger.

Is there some sort of bad blood or problem that has existed prior to last night?

Not trying to start a fight (I will do that later when I post my comments about last night), just wondering what caused that situation.

Thanks.
    btgoss

Ya ever see the way the#42 drives a charger or the truck?

okay whose going to open it first!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SZMZM42.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	1917  
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

The kid in the 42 never drives with any respect! Ever heard of 3 lane wayne? Well meet 5 lane Frank, numerous times the 8 backs out and even tries to pass on the outside like a racer and some critics usually say to do. Well when you get driven into the wall its not a very nice thing to do. Let alone the brake check he did coming to one yellow which caused him to get lifted in the air! He is a hazard to the race track and this is not the only team he has a problem with as he already had numerous run-ins with SEVERAL other teams. About a month ago he got into a fight in the back of the pits with another team, I believe it was the last 30 lap double point race? But as you can see he never got suspended and nothing was done. This track NEEDS to start doing something otherwise it will continue to be a circus.

The real question here is where was the black flag? Gathering dust???
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

You won't get shot at if you don't pretend to be a target!
    Last edited by Turbo; 07-05-2009 at 01:04 PM.

I run over the wall coming out of two and my car popped out of gear couldnt get it back going.Which has happened before in victory lane when i couldnt take my victory lap and then he says i brought out the caution im 2 laps down.If i just stopped on the track for a flat then understandable 1 lap down.But i almost took down the damn wall. Just no clue i will address this over the loud speaker when and if i make it to victory lane again. Then the 42 drilled my father when he was taking his belts off getting off the track.Giving him whiplash.I hope they suspend this guy.He is in the mist of so much every week.When you keep chooping and blocking someone its sometimes better off letting the faster guy by instead of wrecking yourself and the guy your racing with.
    Last edited by LongIslandJam; 07-05-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Too Personal
    Chris Turbush

I seem to remember either week 1 or the practice weeks, when a piece of paper was handed out with new rules and such. On that sheet they explained that on track retaliation would not be tolerated. And I still see it race after race. Now a driver suffers an injury in result of the retaliation, and still as far as I know, nothing is done.

Secondly, with no knowledge of what happened during the race I was walking down the pit area when the 42 charger drove down and I saw him take a swerve at Roger Turbush and another man. I don't know who the other guy was hey may have been with the Turbush crew, he may not have. But from the opposite side of the car, I saw him fall to the ground either being hit or from trying to avoid being hit.

Take your pick as to why he needs to be at least set down, there are plenty of reasons.

Earlier use of the black flag would have prevented much of what happened later. It's hard to believe no official saw any of it, so why no action?
    It's really sad it had to result in someone being hurt later on.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

last night

WOW is all i can say to the couple of posts here..

guess those raceway letters carry no wait at all , just another reason to not COME BACK AND HAVE FUN

I dont understand why we cant put that the Offical JIm maggio doesnt belong with the offical shirt on.He obviously favors cars and puts just certain people back when the caution comes out.Thats ok if you dont let me post it ill say it in victory lane you can count on that.Smokey is being told when to throw the yellow so sorry about last comments smoke.Your right w j if they blacked flagged that 42 for brake checking my dad under the yellow and almost destroying his car then there wouldnt have been a last lap spin.You are good W J.
    Last edited by bulldozer; 07-05-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Smokey is being told by maggio when to throw yellow
    Chris Turbush

chris i totally agree with you jim thinks whats only right for cirtain drivers and yes the 42 does not belong out in that charger division he basicly destroys the racing in that division i hope someone drives him the way he drives other and watch him cry like a baby its not right he has to hit danny when hes taking his belts off and give danny whiplash but someones gotta set him streight because last night was pathetic

well chris sorry to hear about your dad i hope he is ok! now that you said that about jim you might just as well stop racing now lol. jim has no clue about racing, we need someone with a racing background not someone who is blind.there are many problems that could have been avoided if jim would get off the black flag instead of sitting on it.....

it makes me not want to race anymore.... Its disgusting

Thread Information