Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all is too quiet in NEETS land?

all is too quiet in NEETS land?

Ive been on vacation (home) all week and its seems everyone has disapeared. No good topics? Hardly no Critter?,what gives? my car is ready for the next race and im board. Theres only so many dents one can take out of my car. Well its back to the hammock and another beer. By the way, i heard a rumor that there will be more than 100 laps again on the 26th? Is this true?? Bring it on!!!!

Just trying to double check that one myself MC, we should be running the full 150 if there is no issue with the track....

There will, however, be an adjustment to the starting time.... 2PM cars will begin line-up and WILL TAKE THE GREEN SHORTLY THEREAFTER! So, hopefully, if we line up swiftly again, we can get things moving by 2:15! ....this will be especially helpful if we are running so many laps!

Critterless......it is a scary thought........and an even scarier reality!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

hope you had a nice vaca mc, we go next week, little rnr.

I wish we had time for that ... ugh
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

vacation? what's that?
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

150???????? where did that number come from? I got a 22 gallon tank and at the end of 100 i got less than 1/4. Do we get pit stops like NASCAR????lol WOW!!!

Jack its kinda hard to believe your getting less then 2 mpg...according to my calcuations, your getting about 1.8 mpg..so in a 150 laps race, you would need about a 28 gallon tank... You might want to be sure your burning that much gas, if so you will be making a pit stop
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    150???????? where did that number come from? I got a 22 gallon tank and at the end of 100 i got less than 1/4. Do we get pit stops like NASCAR????lol WOW!!!
    You need to do some work on your car...you should be getting more than 2 mpg
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    Jack its kinda hard to believe your getting less then 2 mpg...according to my calcuations, your getting about 1.8 mpg..so in a 150 laps race, you would need about a 28 gallon tank... You might want to be sure your burning that much gas, if so you will be making a pit stop
    D@mn you steve...always beating me to the calculations
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

If you are having problems keeping the tank full (I'll spare everyone the calculations, since they were already done) check that all your lines are in good condition...you may have a leak somewhere!

We will black flag a car for leaking fuel IF WE CATCH IT....if you have a slow leak coming from underneath the car....we may never even see it. The bulk of our black flags for fuel are due to gas flooding out the cap.....it's hardly ever from leaking under the car. Plus, with the dirt/dust, it is even harder to notice fuel leaking under the car.....

Check your lines and connections Jack....I don't want a fried MC!!!!

I would like a fried McChicken though...ugh...almost lunch time.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Fried Chickens?

Tracy?

MMMMMmmmmm....thunder chicken......

im back im here

ok Einsteines, whos got a bigger tank? Im not leaking, nor am i making any power to use that much, If any thing , ill have more gear next time and ill use more. Maybe ill drive around in "D" to conserve fuel. I guess ill have to bring extra fuel and a pit crew. Im bringing 3 more cars that are following me up there from my neck of the woods. I told them theyll never look at New egypt track the same after racing here. They drive big cars. Lets show them how its done and how to have a great time! Hi critter, good to hear from you!

hey jack , glad to be back , i have a 12 gal tank and a two barrel , hopin to do the fuel milage thing , glad to hear more cars are comin im also tryin to bring in more

Thread Information