Thread: Videos & Pictures

Videos & Pictures

Videos & Pictures from last night at Wall? If anyone could post, or link me to any vids or pics that come about in the next few days that would be great. Especially that truck finish!!!

Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 07-12-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

another buckshot fan ? i thouight i was the only one lol , just had to post here

Not necessarily a fan. Just what some people call me.

gotcha , iwas a big buckshot jones fan back in the day , hence the 00

you were the only buckshot jones fan

everyone was a buckshot fan in dover back in 97 when Joe Bessey spun him out for the lead late in the race...i dont know if they were a buckshot fan or just hated bessey...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

um bigdaddy i have pics of me and buckshot and u can see u in the bacround , and yeah i was and still am the only buckshot fan lol

So is this it on the pics...only 2 tucks going through tech? Normally I dont care too much about pictures but someones gotta have a picture of Gregor sliding across the finish line Guess we'll just have to do it again next time.

There are a boat load of pictures from Saturday on Ace Lane's site.... like 18 pages worth...... go to http://www.acelanephoto.com/albums.php and click on the link for 2009 Wall NEETS.

That's better...but I still didn't see a picture of that finish, looks like he got a shot RIGHT before Gregor got sideways.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thats more like it. Well just have those cameras ready and we'll do it again next time haha

Thread Information