Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truxxxxs

purpdogrepair

truxxxxs

what is going to take to have 10 or more trucks next race at wall? how about a two track 3 or four race mini series with a special prize?????????? letts make it happen
    Last edited by purpdogrepair; 07-13-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: more info added

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$ A big FAT purse $$$$$$$$$

Ha ha, all kidding aside it looks like we have 2 more already. There was a 7th truck who had to drop out at the last minute also. So we should be at 9 easily. Grand Enduros and Legends are running that night at Riverhead so that takes out 2/3 other trucks. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Frank Katona, he may be interested, he always runs with us at SVS. I believe Uncle Petey has a truck, it needs some repairs, maybe if some one could help him out and get it towed up there he'd run. What do you say Uncle Petey???? Lets drag those Trux out of the woods and get 'em to the track for some....RACIN RACIN RACIN

my first race at grandview was a s10 , not to many showed up there , thats why i drive a car now lol

purpdogrepair
    critter do you have enough critter in ya to drive a truck on the high banks of wall????

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    my first race at grandview was a s10 , not to many showed up there , thats why i drive a car now lol
    Bring out the S10 and run both races with it! At east you wont have to worry about over heating

Elated Trux bux.............

I'm pulling the blown motor from the #43 trux today, hopefully have it ready for the next race.....................
    I might not be able to drive it but it'll probably be ready.............
    Maybe have junior drive it, kinda keep it in the (NEETS) family, hehe............
    UNCLE PETEY................

http://www.wallspeedway.com/weekly/2...ps/071109.html

NO mention of the trux? Really?? Even with that finish???

Don't get your hopes up yet...Last race we received a VERY brief race report (maybe 5 lines total) only to find in the AARN a half page article...let's see what Earl writes up in the periodicle. Plus, this isn't the report that Cindy and Geno put together. Cindy takes many notes during the race and sends her report to Geno for a final version which he sends out to many many different sites. We'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by Erin C; 07-13-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by purpdogrepair View Post
    critter do you have enough critter in ya to drive a truck on the high banks of wall????
    critter s10 is dead might have to build another for the wall maybe

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    critter s10 is dead might have to build another for the wall maybe
    There's a good start for a truck in the racerhub classifieds

Thumbs up Trucker Coverage

Don't you worry Bryan, I gotcha covered!! Unfortunately, AARN likes to cut a lot of what we submit (like Erin said) but I do believe Joe will post up on the NEETS front page what we've written. By the way, thank you so much for bringing all the Islanders with you!!! You guys put on an awesome show, the crowd was on their feet screaming at that finish! Hope more of the trucks can race in the next one...get crackin Critter!!

Congrats to John for the win!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    I might not be able to drive it but it'll probably be ready.............
    Maybe have junior drive it, kinda keep it in the (NEETS) family, hehe............
    im willing to run it for ya...just incase I cant get my cavalier ready for it...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Chick View Post
    Don't you worry Bryan, I gotcha covered!! Unfortunately, AARN likes to cut a lot of what we submit (like Erin said) but I do believe Joe will post up on the NEETS front page what we've written. By the way, thank you so much for bringing all the Islanders with you!!! You guys put on an awesome show, the crowd was on their feet screaming at that finish! Hope more of the trucks can race in the next one...get crackin Critter!!

Congrats to John for the win!!

You guys ... And girls are the best. I'm doing everything I can to get more trucks there.
    Joe did post a nice recap in the other forums
    Last edited by Buckshot11; 07-13-2009 at 09:51 PM.

There will be a nice story on the site soon too!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information