Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: truxxxxs

Add another Trux to the next race....we may make it to 15!!

skor20

the old 43

hey petey if you need a driver for that truck i know someone that would do it for you.

The 38 chevy will be there.

purpdogrepair
    how about a two hundred lap truck race if we get twenty or more trucks maybe with stopping at one point and inverting the field any ideas?

200 laps wouldn't be a great idea with 20 trux. It would get boring if there is a wreck in the first 50 laps that takes most out and there is a 150 lap chase after that. If there was 100 trux it would be more interesting, but not 20. Plus we have to be able to work with Jim on this...I don't think he would be too keen on adding laps because we are working on a tight time schedule there with it being a Saturday night race.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

wooooo 200 laps now that would be endurance racing. My right front tire barley made 50 laps haha. There would also be a fight for last place mid race if we were gonna invert the field.

lol...that would be the slowest last lap EVER!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Just make sure you keep the reverse gear in the truck...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

purpdogrepair
    the trucks could run with another division for the firts part of the race lets just say small car than invert or what ever run the last fifty trucks only? just a tought would like sponsoer the trucks next year but we need to have a better trux turn out

purpdogrepair
    lets hear from you what will make you bring out the truxxxx this is your chance to be heard

Thread Information