Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are we goin for 150 ?

are we goin for 150 ?

just thought i would check in on this ,heard there might be a change do to time ? i wanna try and go the 150 , should be a real challenge on the gas ,

Wink Buck and a Half.....Too Much...........

GEEEEZ! I shudder at the thought of 150 laps on dirt..................
    Do you know how long its gonna take to get all that grandview outa my mustache...................
    Save those 150 lappers for the end of the season, then I'll have all winter long to clean my car.........................
    UNCLE PETEY................

thats funny there uncle petey , im hopin this race with its points higher , i can do better and try to get some points , and i do know what u mean about the dirt , they yell at me at the shop when i bring it home lol

Clay falls out of my car in my driveway, then when it rains and someone steps in it they think they stepped in dog shtuff. Im packin a lunch to bring with me while goin the 150. anybody got the newspaper? The one car that ran at N.E S, still had the working air conditioner and used it while racing!

air cond.

brilliant , I realize that we race for fun but at least try to be competitive. nothing like air compressor to suck away power. At least the one with the kickin stereo last year was fun to listen to.

thats the same guy, his son will be following me up there with 2 cars. So if you hear a stereo and it goes by you....

150?

I would like to just get more than three laps in at "the Hill."

So far I have skipped two races due to motor problems and blew up a trans after three laps. 150 seems a bit overwhelming. Hope to have my motor together for next week.

to Petey for the win last week....
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Wink One-Fitty....

Where did the 150 come from? And WHY?! We feel your pain Shon...not the best way for you to debut a new or freshly re-worked motor! I guess it will be a real test to see how she'll hold up!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

yes next race july 26th is 150 laps , it says on the sign up , lol

Halfway through the season.....150 Laps.

This race is 150 laps for two reason....

1. It is still summer time....if we know what to expect out of a 150 lap race, we will know if we can do it again for the MUTHA race or not being the MUTHA will be later in the season with the shorter days....

2. IF 150 is too many laps, either too few cars at the end or drivers just don't like it....we will know for future's sake and they end of the season we don't throw an all out X00 lap race that no one enjoys....

Plus, with 150 laps comes 150 points to the winner! Good luck!

Critter and Shon.....I am expecting you two to be there at the end!!!!!
    Last edited by Erin C; 07-17-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: 10 laps isn't too many...fixed it!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Endure - o

Keep in mind that there is nothing in the rules that states you must run the entire race. If 90 laps is all you can handle...so be it. MAN UP!

Enduro Racing...because most sports require only one ball.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Handle it?

Never said I can't handle it.

I don't know if my car can handle it......Hasn't proven it so far.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

The ol MC is holdin on... barely! This will definately be the test.

i been workin on my car just about evernight , im man enough to run it just like shon said dont know if the car can , see all next sunday

ok shon , i guess we need to team uop run the race bumper bumper , get to the front , im shore jack will push us if needed ,and i know bigdaddy will push me or better yet, cars dont make it lets ricky bobby the ending lol
    Last edited by critter; 07-17-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Thread Information