Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: are we goin for 150 ?

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    cars dont make it lets ricky bobby the ending lol
    well dont do what Edwards diddont be stupid...make sure you take the transponder out and THEN cross the finishline, you know so it counts
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

yeah good call , but i do plannin on runnin the whole thing as long as car stays together

Wink Check Your Tow..............

Sounds like we'll need a few trailer hitches for this race...............
    Shon! Whats up? You get rid of the F@#D and your having nothing but trouble with the Chebby, man......................
    Hope everybodies stuff stays together this race......................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

thx uncle petey , u goin to put a hitch on there for me ? good luck to u

Maybe everyone can just hook giant magnets up to the front and rear bumper
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Found On Road Dead

I have heard plenty about me getting rid of the ford.

No one remembers how much trouble we had the first year getting that car sorted out.

I knew this year would be a learning experience. I had some good signs so far from the new car, but my luck has been terrible and it been a big learning experience so far.

We will get it sorted out. Just depends on if it will be this year or next (wallet is getting light from breaking all the expensive parts...motor, trans).

Joe, can we get a bathroom break during the 150? HA HA
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

bathroom , gas , come on guys , lets just run till where done , thats what im doin hopefully more the n 20 laps , hopin to run the whole thing

Haha... listen to you... you better finish the 150. No more excuses, all the time you have to work on you car , you should be able to go 200.

i wish i had time to work on it , i have to post here at least 3 times a day lol , nah im just hopin to get this car goin and hopefully do a little better this time , never know what can happen or to who , good luck all

gutter7
    Gas? It's 150 laps,what's that 50 miles. I can see it now people going out with
    30 gallon bombs in their cars.
    Do some math and be reasonable and carefull everyone.

crazyfriend

Joe, can we get a bathroom break during the 150?

HAHA
    hook up a hose run it between their toes now get in line we want to be done in time.............
    seriously waiting to get booted from posting here

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfriend View Post
    HAHA
    hook up a hose run it between their toes now get in line we want to be done in time
    .......We'll have to make sure Josh checks all of the hose connections.....I'm sure he may kicking me in the @$$ if that were to happen!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    .......We'll have to make sure Josh checks all of the hose connections.....I'm sure he may kicking me in the @$$ if that were to happen!!!!
    only little dribble he wont be smellin gas so would be worth kick in the @$$ ......... oh no maybe you would like that though haha hmmm he checking ALL hose conections hmmm erin n ms neets surpervising or checkin sizeing hehe sorrryyy in waste land here " Not quiet right"

Quote Originally Posted by gutter7 View Post
    Gas? It's 150 laps,what's that 50 miles. I can see it now people going out with
    30 gallon bombs in their cars.
    Do some math and be reasonable and carefull everyone.
    You didnt account for: tire spin,(wet track) Spin outs(if any) idle time, and maybe if you stay down on the low side in "D" you will make it. If you got a big car, youll use it all if you drive like a madman!!!

i got a game plan shake n bake , to the front we go right bigdaddy ?

Thread Information