Thread: transponders?

transponders?

Anyone have a transponder they want to sell or know where I can find for less then $400. May be interested in 2

The hardwired transponders are cheaper than the rechargeable ones...I found one for under $400.00 at this site:

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pro...asp?RecId=3061

Just do a quick search on google for hardwired AMB Transponder prices...there are plenty of results...this is just one of the first ones I saw.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

You can get a brand new direct one from amb-it.com for about 380 + shipping, they do run specials for free shipping some times too...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Yea I saw those too, $380 is still more then I want to spend at this point. Maybe if Riverhead used transponders I would be more willing to part with it, but $380 is a new set of tires, fuel and entry fee. Found one on ebay but its up to $315+ $15 for shipping, mind as well buy a new one at that point lol

Sac-Man

Lightbulb Great investment!

I think it is a great investment. When you're done with it I think the resale value stays high. Just look on ebay. I bought a new hardwired one from AMB direct for $380. I put plug crimp connectors on it and wire it to the radio harness where the power is switched on with the ignition.
    If I ever get the motor switched in my other Grand Am I will just put a plug crimp connector on that too.
    I've always heard my transponder signal is strong and I'm confident I'm being scored accurately. That is huge piece of mind. Too many races early on at Mountain and Mahoning where old dead beat battery transponders caused scoring havock.

gutter7
    hope this helps, but ya better hurry
    AMB 260 (RED) w/charger
    $275.00
    call 716-228-5721

Cheap units?

Email me for details, BULK ORDER!!!!!

joe@neetsracing.com
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923