Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Change of Pace...

A Change of Pace...

So, I have been hearing from a lot of drivers that they would like to see the order of events flipped.

So....what is everyone's input on doing this?

Anyone want to see the Big Cars run first?

Anyone against the idea?

This would be for this Sunday's race!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Events

How about having the group with the most number of cars run first?

i wouldn't mind runing last but as far as the fans are concerned they would want the main event(division with the most cars) run last...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Which comes first?

As a big car entrant I wouldn't mind being the first division on the track. But as a small car spectator the track conditions for the small cars could be very bumpy. If the track can, somewhat, be groomed after the big cars chew it up then let the little cars run second.
    This rotation can be tried and if it doesn't work go back to the previous running order.
    The concern for the small cars should be how well the track is prepared for them after the big cars make the big ruts.
    Just thinking.
    Duane
    "Power of One"

running first.

Would be nice to run first so I can get to watch the 4 cylinders. Whatever is decided will be fine however.
    Rick

well i think if u run the big cars first ,no one will stick around to wacth the 4 bangers besides dieharders like me , just my two cents

Fans leaving early?

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    no one will stick around to wacth
    You gotta get them to the track first before you worry about why they might be leaving early.

If that happens at Wall (1000+ people), then I would start to worry.
    If I recall correctly, there were a lot of people that stayed after the big car race and watched the womans race. Maybe that's what everyone was coming to see.

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    You gotta get them to the track first before you worry about why they might be leaving early.
    Now that is the truth! Can I get an AMEN people!?

Seriously though, we need to start attracting more fans into the stands. I will try talking to the speedway officials this weekend about adjusting the admission fees, but cannot promise anything.

If everyone brought one extra person to sit in the grandstands, there would be at least an extra 100 people there which will make the races look more attracting to other on-lookers and prospective drivers!

It won't hurt to ask a friend to come along for the day, it helps the speedway and the series!

fans in the stands

i have like 10 friends most of the time come to enduros to cheer me on in the stands if that helps
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

ive been tryin to get people to come out , but most of my frinds r in the race with me , my only cheering crowd right now is bigdaddys family and the 14x fans , ill try

Quote Originally Posted by miller78 View Post
    i have like 10 friends most of the time come to enduros to cheer me on in the stands if that helps
    Thats a big help!!!

Critter....you don't have to worry.....you brought a lot of cars with you since you have started racing with NEETS...you have certainly pulled your weight this season! THANK YOU!

tryin my best , my brothers might be comin to next race to cheer me on , i know at least two other guys tryin to get cars ready for sunday ,if they dont make it they will be there aug

Ive got 4 more cars following me up and a bunch of my relatives coming. The big cars may tear up the track for the small cars but it dont matter who goes out first to me as long as we RACE!!!!

never thought about track conditions...I dont think these little 4 banger suspensions will hold up under much more stress then we are giving them now...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

spier racing 93
    4s, then 8s...even though im having car problems and prob wont run this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Seriously though, we need to start attracting more fans into the stands. I will try talking to the speedway officials this weekend about adjusting the admission fees, but cannot promise anything.

joe, you should print up flyers, or make one up for people to print out and hang up at places around them.

i know in my area (fleetwood/oley), it is a potential hotbed for enduro racers. and whats better then going 'down the road' to grandview to see some racin on a lazy sunday afternoon

Thread Information