Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Change of Pace...

crazyfriend

just a spectator view

Make sure the Grandview gates open early seeing you are goin to be starting early. It really don't matter how you run the race -big cars then small cars or visa versa long as we get to see the show . You all do put on a great show . Hey critter do you think you can drive on two wheels for a few laps n stay off the wall ??? hehe don't worry I am a fan of yours . Can't Wait for sunday . Good luck to all you Neets racers . Thanks Erin n Joe for keeping N.E.E.T.S going this long . Sign: just a crazyfriend: angel:

Spanky1975
    Don't really think people will leave if you run the big cars first, if your coming to see the days events, you are most likely staying. I think everyone should be kept in suspense and you should do a coin flip in the drivers meeting, that way it is fair. The luck of the draw can make this call and nobody has anyone to complain to. Unless you want to be hauled out in a straight jacket for *****ing at a quarter.
    Last edited by Spanky1975; 07-21-2009 at 01:16 PM.

What would be nice is if the grandview website gave a little more information than what they do. Unless I missed something, the only mention of NEETS is that it is on XX date at XX time. No link or anything...maybe you could talk them into adding a link so people know what the heck NEETS is

actually now that I look at their schedule, I dont even see a time listed ??? how are people supposed to come out to an event they know nothing about, not even the time
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

welcome crazyfriend to the critter fan club , and im goin to do my best to stay off the wall , i plan on gettin a top 10 some day , and joe if it wasnt for bigdaddy i would of never got into this , but im glad he did , and i agree with nate and enduro website links and flyers u know ill pass out the flyers

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Ive got 4 more cars following me up and a bunch of my relatives coming.
    Jack....tell them to send in their info to Erin!!! erinb@neetsracing.com
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

in suspens....ion!

I have heard both sides of the story here....Big Cars will tear up the track too much...People will leave if the Small Cars are last...etc...

Here's my thinking....get ready here it comes!

I have spoken with Kenny Rogers, Bruce Roger's son not the singer no time for jokes, who has reported that the track is barely torn up or has any major ruts from the enduros....and that is after 200 Laps....

We are going to have to make adjustments as it would be expected....we have been planning on a hot day and the possibility of a controlled Red Flag to wet the track down...we may be forced to do just that considering the number of laps.

After a Modified or Late Model show, the track is usually full of ruts and grooves. The reason is the cars are going much faster through the turn on HUGE RACING TIRES powered by HUGE motors... A enduro full of stock cars with stock DOT tires is not going to cause as much damage as a field of Modifieds. Now, we have heard plenty of Small Car Drivers voice their opinion here.........where are the Big Car Drivers? You guys are the ones who race AFTER THE SMALL CARS.....you should know just what it is like....enlighten us!

Shifting into another gear...test and tune....testing and tuning your car is the way you get it to run just right.....that is what we are doing here. We are testing a new order of events....if things don't work out, back to what we know does. If we know that either division can race first, maybe we will have a coin flip at one of the races to see who races first...????

I have even heard from some of the Big Car Drivers that they would like the chance to watch the full Small Car race without having to worry about getting to their car and suiting up.....

Let me hear it all!

Last but not least......as always, I will not be the one to make this decision....YOU THE DRIVER WILL BE! We will decide based on the word in the pits early on in the morning.....and at the driver's meeting... Either way....BE THERE ON TIME OR YOU MAY BE MISSING YOUR RACE!

As for grandstands being open, I will make sure the stands get opened up with plenty of time for everyone to make it to their seats!
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-21-2009 at 08:50 PM.

crazyfriend

who knows the critter jitter dance ?? J/K

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    welcome crazyfriend to the critter fan club , and im goin to do my best to stay off the wall , i plan on gettin a top 10 some day , and joe if it wasnt for bigdaddy i would of never got into this , but im glad he did , and i agree with nate and enduro website links and flyers u know ill pass out the flyers
    We need some Critter stickers for my car so when do ya think ya will have some made up ???
    Ok tryin to get stickers to cover my entire beat up ready for a crash derby 93 plymouth acclaim lol
    If anyone with neets has stickers save me some I will gladly put them on my clunker ( clunkers go slow when fast cars get behind us so they can ready stickers lol ) already have the NEETS sticker on it,watch for motorcycles, n dealer in wares stickers on hey advertise when ya can n where ya can .
    Anyways JOE what EXACT time will the race be starting we don't want to miss any part of it ??????? And what time will Grandview start sellin tickets so we can get in find a good seat n watch all the fun ????? As for flyers if ya have a few I'll glady put some up in stores around here and help in anyway I can .

Smile Trying to pull a Tony Stewart...............

I have a F/S race at Wall sunday night.......................
    Needless to say, I would like the big cars to run first..............
    That way I can make that 3hr. drive to Wall in time for 7pm race.............
    Unless some of you RICH dirt guys can arrange a chopper ride, hehe......................
    UNCLE PETEY................

i say leave it the way it is , it seems to be workin fine , as far as stickers ill try to get them for the next race , and yes i do have team critter racing stickers lol i got em on my car , truck , friends cars , and yes i know i do have much say but i like it the way it is

I want a critter sticker, it will hold my car together!

ill try to have em by sunday , if not i will have them by next race

Time to get stuck on Critter.....or at least a little Critter stuck on you!

Cool

lol thats funny

crazyfriend
    We all have a little "Critter" in each of us
    Now we just need to show it more often

Big Cars

I vote for the big cars first.