Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Change of Pace...

fuglygswracing

Thumbs up Wth?

I say put the 2 divisions together and do 300 laps, 150 lap intermission for fuel and oxygen tanks, fudge it!!

that would be insane!!! The first guy in line would be behind the last guy in line. Bumper to bumper racing!

Spanky1975
    The way I would decide who goes first is. We will let all the racers tech the 43 big car in the morning. When everyone is done we will count the number of infractions found. If it is an even number the big cars go first if it is an odd number the small cars go first.
    Example: 152 cheatin parts = big cars first
    137 cheatin parts = small cars first

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky1975 View Post
    The way I would decide who goes first is. We will let all the racers tech the 43 big car in the morning. When everyone is done we will count the number of infractions found. If it is an even number the big cars go first if it is an odd number the small cars go first.
    Example: 152 cheatin parts = big cars first
    137 cheatin parts = small cars first
    I say, SUPER tech your car with it, divide the number of infractions you have into his, then if an even number........
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

i still say let it the way it is everything runs good i think

hmmm a critter jitter that could be my top ten dance if i ever get there lol and as far as a little critter in all of of us im not touchin that one lol

flip a coin

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    hmmm a critter jitter that could be my top ten dance if i ever get there lol and as far as a little critter in all of of us im not touchin that one lol
    little critter = wild side got ya worried ya may have forgotten how many girls ya were with in ya youngin days J/K
    Can't wait for sunday it best not rain
    Critter start doin the " Critter Jitter" for when ya win and joe do your rain dance pleaseeeeeeee

i would translate that for you's, but I am afraid even I dont know what she is talking about
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 07-24-2009 at 11:07 AM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

crazyfriend

whacky thinking

hey critter you need something nice painted on ya trunk maybe Erin could paint "something" there for ya ????
    A little critter is ones wild side when they are just out to have fun hence we all have a little critter inside us .
    As for critter jitter (dance) well guess that's something we will see when he wins- he'll do his dance n rest of drivers will be doin the jitter--- dang little critter gave us the jitters as we chased him round the track .
    GO CRITTER GO
    ok i know wishfull thinking

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    i still say let it the way it is everything runs good i think
    I agree with critter...on this topic
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

fuglygswracing
    Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    that would be insane!!! The first guy in line would be behind the last guy in line. Bumper to bumper racing!
    that's the way enduro was meant to be raced, bumper to bumper, and you didn't know who won till the end

do i have a stalker lol critter jitter been practicing , lets hope i win

keep it the way it is dont change it

ok crazyfriend u got me scared know , do i know u ???? hmmmm stranger lol , erin can paint my car anytime , and yes keep it the way it is

Spanky1975
    Quote Originally Posted by W. J. View Post
    I say, SUPER tech your car with it, divide the number of infractions you have into his, then if an even number........
    Anyone knows that any number divided by zero is zero. Is that odd or even? So now we are back to the drawing board. Maybe we should just do the coin flip? I just hope someone inspects the coin before it is flipped.

Thread Information