Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Milestone.....

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyN8-128 View Post
    I have a 1993 eagle talon 1.8 liter sohc that has 170k on it and still getting right around 33-36 mpg. The car is BEAT lol. I bought it when I was 16 with only 90k miles on it. I beat the crap out of it in high school
    Then why are you not racing that Nate
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Steve, Steve, Steve...NO NO NO!!!!

You have to ease into bringing your "first ever" car onto the track....wait until he at least has a new car that he can use everyday....like a 2008 Mazda 6.....now he has no excuses!!! BRING IT OUT NATE!!!!

My first car was an '89 Pontiac Sunbird....POS edition! Radio didn't work right, A/C was a no go, power steering belts always frayed off after a month or so, ran on 3 cylinders, leaked oil and numerous other fluids, overheated a lot and finally, the serp. belt never stayed where it belonged.......I had to catch the school bus from different stops as my car used to stall out halfway to school.....LOL!!!!

But, when I put it on the track....ran like a gem.....smooth, cool, ....slow..., no belt issues, didn't even leak anymore......

I tried to kill it on the streets....like a 40 MPH throw it into park....I tried to kill it in the races...in the end, I ended up giving it away to someone else who finally got fed up with it and left it at the track for ABC to turn into a cube!

.....I miss my cube......
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-27-2009 at 06:41 AM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information