Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thank you

fred card
    respect i have all for 15 and 8 and even the 33 he drives clean ,but all theothers none ,even the 46 showed promise enought said

I can't believe they let whoever that was that jumped out of the 96 continue to race....unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by rrealto View Post
    Thats exactly what I meant about them coming into a track and not caring or respecting those cars running in a points battle.
    If it was one shot ok, accidental contact, but that little twerp in the 48 bounced off everything. Someone spoke to him about the same thing before the main and he had a crap attitude. Went out and ran into everyone anyway. Not too good a reflection on KBR to bring him around with you. It would probably be good if he never came back. Beattie might have to jump out of his car again.
    I'm hoping the racing development school will be working with him to improve his racing.
    Its a bad break for the 8. didn't know others were riding with the same problem.
    Yup-The 48 was all over Glenn's rear bumper in the heat..when mentioned to him after the heat that it wasn't very professional, he commented that he was "clearly faster' than the 12 .... Definitely not cool
    RichF

faster doesn't mean get out of my way!!! Faster means you got work hard for the position to earn it!!!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Quote Originally Posted by FERGBIZZ View Post
    I can't believe they let whoever that was that jumped out of the 96 continue to race....unreal!
    While it may be wrong for him to get out of the car, he did it to PREVENT a fight. That's what's needed in more situations like that, like in the pits. Jump in to stop it, not to join it. He got there just before the track crew guy who was doing the same thing.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

fred card

thank you

just to let you know 25 racing is done for the season because of sat nites racing , car needs front clip all rs suspenion .rearend housing ,one tire two wheels god only knows what else 2000 dollars that i do not have looking for a ride contact me 631604 2747

Thread Information