Thread: todays race

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

todays race

thats right im home postin already lol dont even think 4 cyls left yet lol any way today was a good day i went more then 60 laps ,yeah me , hopin to build a chevy real soon , ohh boy look out , had a blast today

oh i forgot to mention i think everthing went great today , good job neets crew , and i was on the victory platform , even know the race wasnt over lol , right joe lol

Today sucked.

I guess there was a bunch of left over damage to my car from rolling last time. Front suspension bent back in making it almost impossible to make it thru the turns, I lost my brakes within the first 20 laps so couldn't run into the turns as hard. Got ran over in turn 4 by a white car and took a tire down, went out and changed it, freaking belts in the tire shifted and the tire was junk within a few laps, hit the wall on the back stretch because of it which towed the tires in real bad. (which is why I pitted the second time, thought the tire was down but the pit guys couldn't find anything wrong)

My arms got a work out though, the wheel was back and forth all the way around the track ripping my arms around.

ONLY good news, I was on the track when the checkered flag waved

Also, anyone else have problems with their scanners? All I heard was beeping
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

sorry u had a bad day nate , at least u took the checked flag lol , but i had a good day anyway

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    sorry u had a bad day nate , at least u took the checked flag lol , but i had a good day anyway
    I still had fun too...just didn't go anywhere near as planned.
    Although we didn't know what to expect...and I guess the car did half decent considering how twisted the entire uni body is. We will just have to bend it back out and see if there is anything we can do to try and KEEP it bent out so we have so handling in the turns again.

I'll be back next race

And small cars first
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Joe's radio guy recently took a heart attack...It is kind of hard to get new batteries and spare radios when your vendor is recovering....

We are good to those who are good to us, if we have a good vendor we will go to no one else...that's loyalty.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

purpdogrepair
    do i get paid because you droped out?????????? i have your money waiting why dont you trey wall or do walls scare critters?????????????

car got to hott and shut off , i did better then 50 laps thank u very much that was a good day for me lol , the wall doesnt scare me its all the money to get there lol

crazyfriend

Omg

Critter actually made it to lap 75 ( i think lol) wtg
    Although we checked in pits after race was over n guess he left so much for meeting him to get his autograph
    We saw critter standing on wall (victory lane)although he didn't win dang he could have done a little dance to entertain his fans but oh well he just didn't have it in him i guess .

I give up... I tried running clean and staying out of trouble, and its just not workin... 2 cut tire, one broken wheel, three broken wheel studs, plenty of new dents, PLENTY of mud, and nothing to show for it, besides 12 laps of having fun...The cars fast but just not lastin a HALF of race, let alone a full race...oh well, bring on WALL...maybe some better luck there...
    Nate your not the only one that heard that too...BEEP BEEP BEEP means redflag now They may of been that same car the run up on me coming off two that ended my day via the 2 foot deep rut off the back stretch...
    Also, good thing I didnt listen to Josh when I wrecked nothing personal though Josh...but that wouldnt of turned out pretty...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Good Job, Nate

I know it was a tough one for you, but I thought you drove exceptionally well. Very clean. Plus you finished. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when the results are posted.
    Last edited by rpkulik; 07-27-2009 at 02:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

they always run the best before they blow up

lets see i led a half of a lap then it got hot then i passed critter and then i blew up lol
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

Thread Information