Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: todays race

todays race

thats right im home postin already lol dont even think 4 cyls left yet lol any way today was a good day i went more then 60 laps ,yeah me , hopin to build a chevy real soon , ohh boy look out , had a blast today

oh i forgot to mention i think everthing went great today , good job neets crew , and i was on the victory platform , even know the race wasnt over lol , right joe lol

Today sucked.

I guess there was a bunch of left over damage to my car from rolling last time. Front suspension bent back in making it almost impossible to make it thru the turns, I lost my brakes within the first 20 laps so couldn't run into the turns as hard. Got ran over in turn 4 by a white car and took a tire down, went out and changed it, freaking belts in the tire shifted and the tire was junk within a few laps, hit the wall on the back stretch because of it which towed the tires in real bad. (which is why I pitted the second time, thought the tire was down but the pit guys couldn't find anything wrong)

My arms got a work out though, the wheel was back and forth all the way around the track ripping my arms around.

ONLY good news, I was on the track when the checkered flag waved

Also, anyone else have problems with their scanners? All I heard was beeping
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

sorry u had a bad day nate , at least u took the checked flag lol , but i had a good day anyway

purpdogrepair
    do i get paid because you droped out?????????? i have your money waiting why dont you trey wall or do walls scare critters?????????????

car got to hott and shut off , i did better then 50 laps thank u very much that was a good day for me lol , the wall doesnt scare me its all the money to get there lol

crazyfriend

Omg

Critter actually made it to lap 75 ( i think lol) wtg
    Although we checked in pits after race was over n guess he left so much for meeting him to get his autograph
    We saw critter standing on wall (victory lane)although he didn't win dang he could have done a little dance to entertain his fans but oh well he just didn't have it in him i guess .

I give up... I tried running clean and staying out of trouble, and its just not workin... 2 cut tire, one broken wheel, three broken wheel studs, plenty of new dents, PLENTY of mud, and nothing to show for it, besides 12 laps of having fun...The cars fast but just not lastin a HALF of race, let alone a full race...oh well, bring on WALL...maybe some better luck there...
    Nate your not the only one that heard that too...BEEP BEEP BEEP means redflag now They may of been that same car the run up on me coming off two that ended my day via the 2 foot deep rut off the back stretch...
    Also, good thing I didnt listen to Josh when I wrecked nothing personal though Josh...but that wouldnt of turned out pretty...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

hopefully next time i am in that victory lane to do my critter jitter

cant wait till the results are up to see how many laps and where i placed today , hopefully better then b 4

crazyfriend
    WTG all drivers even with the rain you all still put on a GREAT SHOW , you are the ones who make it worth the drive to get there , Best show for $7.00 a head . Even if you only make it 2 laps round you still are important to all the fans in the stands! WTG WTG WTG

thank you thank you thank you ver y much

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    thank you thank you thank you ver y much
    NO DON'T THANK US ,,,,,,,THANKS TO ERIN ,JOE, ALL OFFICIALS N ALL THE DRIVERS WTG GREAT JOB THANK YOU ALL- FROM SOME FANS WHO THINK IT WAS WORTH THE DRIVE EACH N EVERY TIME . GO GRAB YA SELVES A FEW COLD ONE YA DESERVE IT thanks you all

I too had a good time today. I dont know how my car made it thru all the punishment of hitting the wall, getting tangled up with another car on the front stretch, slamming the wall in turn 2, and the cluster mess in turn 2 with tim, uncle Petey and whoever else was in that mishap.Hey Petey, it wont be so hard to fix my door, its been caved in before in the first race. I hope your alright. Someone spun out and i tryed to avoid them... you know the rest. Hey critter did you read my message on my trunk lid or was i passing you too many times? Thanks to everyone for todays race, that one to me was the best one yet. good job!

i did read it evertime u went around me i tried to get closer but couldnt lol

Thread Information