Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mutha race

mutha race

What will it consist of this year?

Probably 250 laps!

when and where is this ??? can i play ?

Unhappy Only A Mutha Could Love..............

When your finished with that race, your enduros' gonna look like it did ten 360's in the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour................
    Not to mention that 500lbs. of grandview souvenir mud you gonna bring home.............
    In addition to the collateral DAMAGE.................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

your right, i guess ill start building next years car early.

Question Here's a MUTHA of an idea....

Thowing it out there, nothing concrete, but what does everyone think of 200 Laps OR 2 Hours? There would be no other racing that day, i.e. ladies race...

The race would have to BEGIN at 2PM SHARP. That would mean, 8 am pits open, 12:30 registration closes, driver's meeting 1:00 and line-up at 1:30. That would allow for 30 minutes between races for clean up and track prep.

The speedway is looking to avoid turning lights on for a half hour of racing, so we would need to prevent that at all costs by running things tight that day.

Let's get on our toes at the next few events and get running smooth (which I can't complain about, you are all doing a heck of a gret job keeping the show moving along!). If we know that within a half hour we can have the track clean and start getting the cars lined up, we can pull it off.....

Thoughts?

FYI....Small Cars ran the 150 Lap race fairly clean with few reds at an hour...so 200 Laps will definitely not take the full 2 hours to complete...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

my .02

October it starts getting dark at 4-5... I think we would need to start at 1 to be safe...that's just what I think
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

i think we would run out of gas first , ill try to make 200 seems the best i can do is like 61 laps lol , would there be extra points ?

Double points....double purse.... ....double registration fee as well.

A pit stop is not out of the question...we might equate a short 10 min fuel-up in there...

1PM is not a bad idea at all.......now, getting everyone to the track and registered by then....THAT'S the challenge!

According to http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp, sunset will be at ~6:20PM....meaning it will be getting dark around 5:30........close, but doable!

1PM would have to be the start time....

Well it took what...1hr 45min in the big car race? W/O red flags... another 1/2 hr-45 min? Still had 1/4 tank of fuel with my added room in tank. This will separate the men from the boys.

4 cyl do not need a pit/fuel stop(not if the car is legal)as far as start time, Erin is right...1 p.m. at latest...I know we cant start before Noon on Sundays but earlier the better, Just make it 100% clear the race before cut off for registration is 1 1/2 hrs before race STARTS. (1 pm start 11:30 close reg., DM @ 12, line up 1st race @ 12:30 race @ 1...should work, it always worked when we raced at Mountain, and we had twice the cars... I dont care for that many laps, cant even complete 50 laps now, and would suck to spend $100 to race for 12 laps again but im in anywayz...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

You 4 cyl guys flew thru that race. I wish our race went that fast. Your rite bout the being there on time thing.you should bump the time to start a little earlier in case of a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    You 4 cyl guys flew thru that race. I wish our race went that fast. Your rite bout the being there on time thing.you should bump the time to start a little earlier in case of a situation.
    half the 6/8 race was held under water, and only runnin about 30 mph...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

next time im bringin scuba gear. or montin windshield wipers on my viser.

Thread Information