Thread: blue monday for the 00

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

blue monday for the 00

well today i woke up could see out of my eye good news , bad news went to work on new car , needs a little to much work leakin head gasket , leakin intake gasket , springs r wrong for car somekind of trailer tow thing , way to much for me , so its back to workin on the 00 cyrsler , hopefully i can get that thing goin a little better , but there is a slite chance i can still find another car ,fingers and toes crossed for one of them to come out good

Leaky gaskets....how bad is the head gasket? I have something I can send up to you ASAP that will fix it if it isn't too bad....

Anyone remember Steel Seal?
    http://steelseal.com/?gclid=CIOtwKThiJwCFQtN5QodnzkVXg

One, they sponsored the Small Car division in 2005, and two, my father still works with the company, so I can get some pretty good deals!

The other leaks and toes you have I may not be able to help you with....but I can always send you some of Erin's extra nail polish to make those toes look nice on the track!

..................DON'T BELIEVE HER, IT IS NOT MINE!!!WJ
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

to much work to get that car ready ,needs more then a can of fix , as far as this toe polish thing i dont wanna know lol , tryin to get the crysler runnin tommorow and fugure out why it over heats so bad , just not a good yr for me so far , ill keep tryin

Actually...You lie, Joe. One of them IS yours...Halloween when you dressed as Ms NEETS you bought a bottle of RED NAIL POLISH. No more mean faces and big print...

And don't forget...I REFUSED to use it after it was on your toes... I went out and bought my own.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

haha joe, busted

Oh yeah.......you can use that one Critter.....especially if you want to wear the size 12 WIDE high heels that finished off the outfit......
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

heels wont fit me lol , wait maybe if i wear them click them times i can have a runnin car lol

Thread Information