Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blue monday for the 00

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    If Critter can drop the trans in it, that shouldn't be a problem....

And by drop....I mean IN THE TRUCK, not on your foot......just playing it safe with your luck lately.....
    Or on your face...like you did with Josh's headers when helping him with his Street Stock LOL!!!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Yeah, that was fun......

"You got it Josh?"

"Yeah, I got it..."

***falls out of car and lands on my head***

"Ow...."

The sound of Josh and Erin laughing ensues.....

"Are you sure you got it Josh?!?!?!?!?!?"

"I thought I did..."

Luckily I didn't have a black and blue eye! .....or end up like Critter for that matter! I don't know what was worse though....the header actually hitting my head or me jolting my head back to avoid it and smacking the concrete.....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

purpdogrepair
    joe explain the wheel base rules for trucks running out sideof the truck class i would like to know if critter takes you up on the truck

he already ran one once this year...in PA he can run the truck with the big cars depending on the motor and in NJ because of the laws 104" and above can run with the big cars, any smaller would be with the small cars....btw the truck is the GMC equivalent to the Chevy S-10 extreme...it's an 87 S-15.
    Erin Cutri

Critter get that truck going....putting in a tranny isnt to hard...you can do it!!

PA vs NJ

In PA, we have the final say....if a 6 cylinder S10 with a 102" wheel base wants to race, it races with the Big Cars....

In NJ, state troopers make the call...if a 6 cylinder S10 with a 102" wheel base wants to race, it races with the Small Cars...

It kind of back fires on the drivers with a 4 cylinder motor and an extended bed.......they will have to race with the Big Cars in NJ.....

Either way, the TRUX counts are picking up at Wall Stadium....so unless the driver WANTS to race two races, they will only have to worry about racing with other TRUX.

To each his own.....We place the vehicles in the field of cars we see them to be equally matched both for safety and for power. As it has happened in the past....a 6 cylinder mustang ran with the Small Cars because he had a wheel base well under 104"....end result: he was equally classed for both speed and size. Don't forget, the Big and Small Car divisions run very close times.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

purpdogrepair
    critters usually run from trux so they dont get run over critter remember you entry fee is paid the # 00 is not taken yet if you post half as times and worked on the truck between post you could make it it is time to CRITTER UP

Trux should definitely be over 10....we may even make it to 15

well right now i want to get my car for grandview takin care of , finish the season there , maybe next yr ill run the wall if funds let me , but thanks for all the heads up guys

Let me or Joe know if you want the truck...we have it stored at a buddy's garage for the time being since we don't have a garage of our own. I believe the trans that has to be dropped in is sitting in the bed of the truck.
    Erin Cutri

ok thank you very much for the offer

thurs night

well thurs night ,which is tommorow , i will be headin to the shop hopefully get the crysler to run , if not im searchin hard for a big v8 gm ,u know me ill keep postin on it

57dd

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    Let me or Joe know if you want the truck...we have it stored at a buddy's garage for the time being since we don't have a garage of our own. I believe the trans that has to be dropped in is sitting in the bed of the truck.
    that lil red pickup still lives?lol
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

hahaha...no the little red pickup is in the junk yard after it got wrecked at grandview last year. I had a back up truck from Rob Bader with an engine from John Cozza that has been sitting without the transmission in it for a while now. The motor is GREAT.
    Erin Cutri

crazyfriend
    ERIN you should race again the fans would like to see the co-person on the track no excuses friends are willin to help so ya can get back to havin FUN on the track!

Thread Information