Thread: the 53?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the 53?

whats the story? i heard dq then a protest of the finish order and on the main page it says the 15 gets the win? also this was not the 53's first dq of the year was it because i seem to remember a header or muffler was wrong. that guy can't catch a break but the car looks good (considering he was on his lid last race.)

At the track it was announced, mind you, I was in the infield, that #53 refused tech. Now, 2 more statements about the finish were mentioned but with cars coming onto the track, I could not hear exactly what was said. #15 Timmy Solomito got the win.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

thanks for the quick reply. i don't understand why you would race for the win and refuse inspection afterwards? he always seems to run well as well as having good looking stuff.

nowak wsa dqed for refusing to have his battery weighed, he did the 1st half of tech with measurements cheek on control arms. this is infact his 3rd dq this year twice at riverhead and one at bethel. the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.

fred card

outlaw legend

inex rules are not being used by a few cars i know at least tw0 cars at riverhead ,highly illegal maybe send these to nc to be checked

jgloor8
    wait am i hearing this correctly? the 49 protested the finish? and the officials denied my protest! wow........

Richie the 49 didnt protest anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie25 View Post
    nowak wsa dqed for refusing to have his battery weighed, he did the 1st half of tech with measurements cheek on control arms. this is infact his 3rd dq this year twice at riverhead and one at bethel. the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.
    the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.[/QUOTE]

Please get your facts straight. The 49 didnt protest anything...

Quote Originally Posted by watchinurace View Post
    the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.
    Please get your facts straight. The 49 didnt protest anything...[/QUOTE]

ok you were talking to the officials about were chris was supposed to have finished, is that any better for you it may not have been a protest but you were fighting for his spot pretty good. Which i dont see how you got it back. you guys were leaking oil pulled to the box and was told to pull to the infield, and the car was towed off. while everyone else was driving around for a few more laps the checker flew and the 49 did not cross the line to take it, so how chris gets 4th i have no idea. if he got his spot back so should all who were involved in that last caution. i just dont see how you had nothing to do with getting chris to finish 4th

but there were numerous protest on the finishing order so i am pretty sure i am correct on that.

Thread Information