Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the 53?

the 53?

whats the story? i heard dq then a protest of the finish order and on the main page it says the 15 gets the win? also this was not the 53's first dq of the year was it because i seem to remember a header or muffler was wrong. that guy can't catch a break but the car looks good (considering he was on his lid last race.)

At the track it was announced, mind you, I was in the infield, that #53 refused tech. Now, 2 more statements about the finish were mentioned but with cars coming onto the track, I could not hear exactly what was said. #15 Timmy Solomito got the win.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

thanks for the quick reply. i don't understand why you would race for the win and refuse inspection afterwards? he always seems to run well as well as having good looking stuff.

nowak wsa dqed for refusing to have his battery weighed, he did the 1st half of tech with measurements cheek on control arms. this is infact his 3rd dq this year twice at riverhead and one at bethel. the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.

fred card

outlaw legend

inex rules are not being used by a few cars i know at least tw0 cars at riverhead ,highly illegal maybe send these to nc to be checked

jgloor8
    wait am i hearing this correctly? the 49 protested the finish? and the officials denied my protest! wow........

Cool 53 to the FRONT

You can DQ me,DISCREDIT me,but you cant DISCOURAGE me.........

Richie the 49 didnt protest anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie25 View Post
    nowak wsa dqed for refusing to have his battery weighed, he did the 1st half of tech with measurements cheek on control arms. this is infact his 3rd dq this year twice at riverhead and one at bethel. the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.
    the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.[/QUOTE]

Please get your facts straight. The 49 didnt protest anything...

Quote Originally Posted by watchinurace View Post
    the protest was from the 49 for thier finish position.
    Please get your facts straight. The 49 didnt protest anything...[/QUOTE]

ok you were talking to the officials about were chris was supposed to have finished, is that any better for you it may not have been a protest but you were fighting for his spot pretty good. Which i dont see how you got it back. you guys were leaking oil pulled to the box and was told to pull to the infield, and the car was towed off. while everyone else was driving around for a few more laps the checker flew and the 49 did not cross the line to take it, so how chris gets 4th i have no idea. if he got his spot back so should all who were involved in that last caution. i just dont see how you had nothing to do with getting chris to finish 4th

but there were numerous protest on the finishing order so i am pretty sure i am correct on that.

damn Richie you seem to know a lot about Nowak, hes flattered. You must be a huge fan.....you knew his every dq! Anyway, Nowak's car made overall weight altered battery or not. In fact it was 41 lbs heavy, so I don't see much of an advantage...but hey, guess he just got that target on his back.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Rob doesn't change the fact that he was DQ'ed for the second time after winning this year. I'm a friend of Nowak, but he got caught more than once, so have other drivers in the past! But when you get caught people will always judge you on that and some people won't!!! Kevin Nowak is a good guy to just shoot the breeze with and chill with, but fact are facts.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Target on his back?? OK Rob. You justify it anyway ytou want.
    The guy gets the same tech everyone else gets. Last week they made people pull rears and he was not teched. Did he have a target on his back upstate too. Too tired to pull the aluminum.
    Don't blame Rich, he is not the the guy who is ripping off the people he races with and embarassing the division by doing this three times.
    Run a legal car. You are fast enough to win legal.

jgloor8
    ok....please get yur fact straight.....u cannot protest a race nor a finish until the official resuts are posted....from that point u have 20 min. to protest a race....my facts are straight....still my protest of my finish was rejectd from officials?

im nto saying that hes is right for the dq's i just think theres no need to throw him under the bus. Thats it....and as for the target, after the first time the target is warranted....just didnt think it was necessary to keep a tally on how many times thats all...sorry if it got taken the wrong way. He was dqd and thats that doesnt matter if it was once or 50 times.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

One person got screwed from another car leaking oil! 15year old J.D. Abrahams!!! Great run kid! Everything else was just the way it was, Solomito got lucky twice! 1st he was spinning while 91 spun in turns 2-3, second was the final spin, Timmy was sitting 3rd.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information