Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the 53?

Timmy was getting dumped when the 91 was already spun in turn one and there was a mufler on the track down the back stretch

The 15 was turned more or less after the caution came out....
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Quote Originally Posted by RacinRob View Post
    damn Richie you seem to know a lot about Nowak, hes flattered. You must be a huge fan.....you knew his every dq! Anyway, Nowak's car made overall weight altered battery or not. In fact it was 41 lbs heavy, so I don't see much of an advantage...but hey, guess he just got that target on his back.
    Not a target, the top 3 get the go over

I happen to agree...If you put the missing 8 lbs back...the outcome was the same..

Now some people are saying some harsh stuff though....

Hows this for fair....

Weigh everyone, heaviest car with driver is the weight everyone must meet..
    Now that is fair....

If the car was under total weight by 8 lbs i would understand enforcing the rule
    Long Island Motorsports Association
    Fighting for motorsports on long island.
    WE RACE! WE VOTE!
    Join Us! or Contact Us
    www.limotorsports.org

This class is a spec class. They have their rules and everyone is supose to run by them.

I understand that....but when you have specs and everyone has the same motor and can not touch it along with other rules.....very much like classes in drag racing....You meet the Heaviest car or there is weight brake figured on hp based on time...giving the heavier/hp the handicapp...
    When some complain about 8 lbs and there lighter to begin with there is a problem that needs attention.
    Long Island Motorsports Association
    Fighting for motorsports on long island.
    WE RACE! WE VOTE!
    Join Us! or Contact Us
    www.limotorsports.org

The results or that race were Bull $hit. How a car can get there position back after being hooked up to a tow truck because they could not get the car running is rediculouse. I think we all know that if it was some one other then the 49 we would have been put to the back.

jgloor8
    thank u racer18.........exactly my point heres a perfect example....the 8 car WAS put to the back....should have got a 3rd but the officials ruled him as part of the caution?? he didnt touch the 33 or the 37 and continued under his own power for 2 laps under caution....

rangerfn7

confused

The 49 gets his spot back but yet the 37 and the 8 dont. If the caution came out for the 33 spinning and 1 car gets his spot back why not all. I can see no for the 8 if the 49 does not get his spot back. Neither car took the checkered when all cars where relined in order for the checkered to be thrown 49 and 8 are off track by then 37 still on track. Sounds fishy to me but at least we all know there is no favoritism. I need help can someone please explain this to me. Thanks Pete for the compliment. It was a great run by JD after having a car we thought was done for the year.

Joe

jgloor8
    well il tell u this the whole time i was in the car i was rooting for JD.......i cant believe the 49 got his spot back.....in no way did i touch the 33 or the 37 i avoided the spin and continued....but yur rite that fishy smell does smell a bit like favoritism

i was rooting for JD as well he runs every one clean and has earned alot of respect from all of us. I cant say the same for others.

rangerfn7
    Transponders would sure be nice no ? asked.

jgloor8
    i ask that question all the time.....but the officials will do nothing about it they told me....maybe if we approach them about the transponders as a division somthing will get changed....but other than that nothing will get changed in that circus there running....but then again if theres transponders favoritism wouldnt be possible....so i dont see this happening

so i wasn't the only one confused about the race. and i must say i did see the 49 on the hook so no way he finished

I wasn't there. They didn't count the laps run under caution. They went to the last completed green flag lap, and that's how it was probably scored. does that sound like why this was done this way.
    I'm just throwing it out there for all to think about.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

they relined the field for a yellow checker and finished it that way but the 49 was on the hook going into the pits not on the track. bad call if they put him up front

Thread Information